Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Driver side sun visor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driver side sun visor

were there any models in the US that had a powered/mirrored equipped driver side sun visor? i saw one at the PnP the yesterday and i didn't think much of it till right now.

it was tan in colour btw.

JDM fanatics, i'm looking at you guys for an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
      JDM fanatics, i'm looking at you guys for an answer.
      not sure what you mean by a powered visor mirror???

my 92 lx has a mirror on it and a little plate to the left that looks like a light could be installed there.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
        not sure what you mean by a powered visor mirror???

my 92 lx has a mirror on it and a little plate to the left that looks like a light could be installed there.
        you can install a light in it if you get the parts from another passenger there is a diy somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Hiceman View Post
          you can install a light in it if you get the parts from another passenger there is a diy somewhere...
          good to know. thanks.
          i was thinking about this the other day when i had a monster zit.
          i had the mirror but no light.

in the plans for the future.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

x2. Mine is mirrored as well. 92 EX.

I remember seeing that DIY too. I dont know why they didnt just put the vanity light in anyway. Kinda like the maplights. Why make a space if you're not gonna use it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

what i meant was, the sun visor on our driver side, the one i saw has a mirror and an assuming it worked a light built into the visor. Everything was similar to the one on our EX's passenger side except that you could tell it was for left side of the car.

Comment

Yes. My driver side sun visor has a mirror in it. No light, but it does have a mirror.

Does yours not have a mirror

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

nope i have a DX. no mirror or a light.

maybe i should grab it since it has a light and a mirror. i'm sure someone could get it wired up to work also.

Comment

Yeah. Ive seen the DIY on it somewhere......

Comment

Working...
                    X