Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

should I put a new bumper on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should I put a new bumper on

I have a 91 accord dx and I am tired of the black bumpers and what to get bumper like all the other accords well does any one have suggestions like what should of bumper should I put in becasue I don't really like the street race look and where are good places to get a bumper cheaply

I what to learn more about cars so I would like to do it myslef or is it where you need a shop to put a new bumper on

You should just paint your black bumper. If your talking about a body kit then I would stay away from them. Just get a lip for your stock bumper. Much cleaner and much nicer.

Comment

I really like your color scheme on your car that is what I want on my car but with out the carbon fiber hood so the lip is the little strip on the bottom of the car on the front bumper well where can I get one are they easy to get or hard find also is it easy to put it on your self or should I have a shop do it

Comment

At the junkyard you are sure to find a good bumper, i would recomend you to buy it from a jy, since the new ones doesnt come with the bolts, you only get the plastic itself. I have also got a 91 and if you want a new look you should try the 9293 bumper, i did mine yesterday and im very satisfied. Only problem i got was the edge of the bumper nere the wheels, i got some gap between the fender and the bumper. The bumper i bought cost about 100$

Comment

Working...
        X