Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Few Questions if someone could help :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few Questions if someone could help :)

I'm looking for parts for my 93 Accord and i was wondering if the following are good parts or if i should look otherwise for other parts?

1st Picture-PILOT UNIVERSAL FOG LIGHT BULB 90-93 HONDA ACCORD 94-97
    $33 Costs for this item

2nd Picture-Brand New JDM Style Shortram Air Intake Induction System Kit
    for
    1990 1991 1992 1993 Honda Accord DX EX LX SE All Models
    $49 Costs for this item

3rd Picture-HONDA ACCORD 4DOOR 92-93 RED/CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS
    $76 Costs for this item

If someone could help me out with the pricing and the quality of these items it would be greatly appreciated. I'm Looking to start modding my car and i believe these are good items to start with. If you think you know any different parts simular to this tell me. Im new a cars so help me out!!!!
    Last edited by Fenderx69; 01-03-2009, 12:56 AM.

1. nice aftermarket kit. could be installed easily, or you could get the OEM fogs and fit them in even better for that OEM look

2. just plain aftermarket, not bad either and definitely not JDM or JDM style. if you want real JDM go to Japan and pull the parts off a junkyard car there. that is true JDM

3. not a bad price for those , i stayed with my stock ones as i'm seeing granpa's rocking the Altezza style lights.
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

1st - I have one similar, but I only used the harness for jdm fogs.
      2nd - Your basically paying for the pipe, coz the filter's probably suck (I mean, suck at sucking ) If you can spend extra, get high quality ones (AEM, K&N, etc.)
      3rd - You should be good, although I read one time about fitment issues, very rare.

My 2cents.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
        1. nice aftermarket kit. could be installed easily, or you could get the OEM fogs and fit them in even better for that OEM look

2. just plain aftermarket, not bad either and definitely not JDM or JDM style. if you want real JDM go to Japan and pull the parts off a junkyard car there. that is true JDM

3. not a bad price for those , i stayed with my stock ones as i'm seeing granpa's rocking the Altezza style lights.
        where do i get OEM fogs?

Anyone know where to get a good cold air system i could get for 75 bucks then?

Comment

You can find OEM Foglights at www.ebay.com search CB7 CB3 CB9 Accord CB when you are on ebay.
          For the intake Ebay is a good source but I found an aem on www.craigslist.com
          One Day At A Time
          "Honda Connaisseur"
          1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
          1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
          1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
          1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
          1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
          1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
          Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
          Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Working...
          X