Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

90-91 92-93 Bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90-91 92-93 Bumpers

Is there a difference in bumpers?? sorry but i am a first time accord owner...thanks also will coupe fender fit sedan??
    STOP SUPPORTING THIEVES. DONT BUY STOLEN PARTS.

coupe fender should fit a sedan!
    but 9091 and 9293 fenders had diffirent trim on the side but you can probally replace with your vehicle year!

and 9091 9293 bumpers are way diffirent!

i'll get a pic

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

they will fit on your car! (the screws line up) but just diffirent style and diffirent bumper signals or w/e

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
        coupe fender should fit a sedan!
        but 9091 and 9293 fenders had diffirent trim on the side but you can probally replace with your vehicle year!

and 9091 9293 bumpers are way diffirent!

i'll get a pic
        thanks for the fast reply...

Comment

oh yea im feeling the 92-93 bumpers lol

Comment

no problem man
            take your time and read the stickies on top of every page on this forum
            helps ALOT!

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
              no problem man
              take your time and read the stickies on top of every page on this forum
              helps ALOT!

Comment

Jimy had trouble mounting his 9293 bumper on his 90dx.. his bumper screw holes were slightly off compared to the ones on the slider mount that holds the bumper to each fender.. same with the kitted bumper I bought from him.. my best guess is that the sliders are slightly different between the two versions and people simply don't notice it.

I could be wrong.. but that's the way it seems

-mak

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
                Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
                Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
                [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

Originally posted by mak View Post
                  Jimy had trouble mounting his 9293 bumper on his 90dx.. his bumper screw holes were slightly off compared to the ones on the slider mount that holds the bumper to each fender.. same with the kitted bumper I bought from him.. my best guess is that the sliders are slightly different between the two versions and people simply don't notice it.

I could be wrong.. but that's the way it seems

-mak
                  i slid my 92-93 bumper right on my 90-91. Probably had damaged sliders.

Comment

ok thanks for all the input guys.... i dont see a lot of b54p (cobalt blue) accord on this site.... anyone can link me to some?

Comment

Working...
                    X