Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Any All clear tails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any All clear tails?

Well, I bought some all clear tails from someone here, and well, USPS screwed me over and when i received them, they were cracked. Well, luckily the guy who i bought them from was nice enough to get insurance, and well, now im faced with a choice.

USPS will take my tails when I file a claim right?

the crack is just on one inner tail, any way I can fix it?

If USPS takes them when i file a claim, if they pay for them or whatever, should I just keep them cracked, or go ahead and cash it in, and take a chance on getting another set from someone.

Also, does anyone have new/ fairly new ones like this guys, for under $200.

Pics?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Get your money, you'll find another set for under 200. I got mine for 37$. That was back before they became "cool and rare jdm" again though.

Comment

Ok thanks, if anyone has any, or knows someone who does, then pm me

Comment

There was a set on ebay yesterday.

So wait..... they're expensive now???

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
          dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Agreements made, All is good
            Last edited by Bracketology; 09-19-2008, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracketology View Post
              Seriously thinking about just selling the whole car, I got it cheap, got it painted, and well, things have not been going great since i got it painted, its already been scuffed just behind the gas lid, and has a dent in the front fender and a chip in the paint, its really depressing, and I just want it gone. I checked back at the pic on ebay from where i bought them, the crack was there before the guy shipped them, he didnt tell me, and claims it wasn't, but the pics show
              it.

Heres the link
              http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RARE-...d=p3911.c0.m14

Look at the top pic, bottom left light, in the middle of it, its cracked, and i obviously got ripped. What should i do?

heres where the crack is:

you got some crazy vision........i cant see shit!!................to me its just a small crack but you bought them. you should do what you feel its right

Comment

I cant see crap, u might have to take a closer pic, but if u think its noticeable, return them.
                93 CB7 Ex Coupe - 98 Buick Regal

Comment

Yea, I decided to return them to him, hes refunding my money, and all is good

Also, since my luck has been so bad, I'm selling this car, $3300, might put it in for higher, and see if someone offers around $3300-3500.

Comment

Yea, I decided to return them to him, hes refunding my money, and all is good

Also, since my luck has been so bad, I'm selling this car, $3300, might put it in for higher, and see if someone offers around $3300-3500.
                    DAM D00D DONT SELL UR CAR CUZ U GOT A BAD SHIPMENT ON SUM TAILS!!!
                    Why u wonna sell it?
                    93 CB7 Ex Coupe - 98 Buick Regal

Comment

I really want a mustang, American Muscle.

Comment

Dear god...
                        The sky is always bluer at the top of the windshield.

Comment

Mustangs arent muscle cars, ther pony cars! LOL

Keep the CB cmonnnnn

My Member Ride Thread

-Nate

Comment

what year?

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

mustangs are girl cars first off so why u wld want one boggles my mind! i eat mustangs all day in my cb7! as for clears return them u can still buy them online brand new for 100 or less.....i thought they stopped production of them in 94 but i guess who ever stated that was rong cuz when i got my clear tails they had a sticker of when they were made in 99...lol...so these tail lghts are still in production just find them!

Facebook me
                              http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
                              For sale thread
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
                              Willing to buy/trade thread
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

Working...
                              X