Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Any All clear tails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bracketology View Post
    I really want a mustang, American Muscle.
    Dont disgrace da CB's....
    My ride History:
    Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
    Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
    Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
    -----------------------------------
    1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
      Pahaha u fukin tell him Elvis, and to the OP, check the Ebay classified section for some clears. They ol school hard 2 come by.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
        I'm not, i got this car because its good on gas, was $1500 and ran great, but im ready to get another car .

Originally posted by 93a-lude View Post
        mustangs are girl cars first off so why u wld want one boggles my mind! i eat mustangs all day in my cb7! as for clears return them u can still buy them online brand new for 100 or less.....i thought they stopped production of them in 94 but i guess who ever stated that was rong cuz when i got my clear tails they had a sticker of when they were made in 99...lol...so these tail lghts are still in production just find them!
        I've decided to keep my cb7, save money for around a year, and buy a Mach1, or GT 94-2004, and the cb7 will be kept as a daily driver, mustang will be for short trips, and to show off.
        Originally posted by OnBBS17s View Post
        what year?
        94-2004 I hate the new body style, dont mind the late 80s early 90s that much either. Either a GT, or a Mach 1.

Originally posted by CBNate View Post
        Mustangs arent muscle cars, ther pony cars! LOL

Keep the CB cmonnnnn
        > Dont talk about mustang like that, the new ones, yes very distasteful, but the 65-69 are pure power. I like any from 65-70, late 80s-2004. If I had your cb7, it'd be a diff story Nice work on your cb7 bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracketology View Post

94-2004 I hate the new body style, dont mind the late 80s early 90s that much either. Either a GT, or a Mach 1.
          sweet good luck

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

take the claim make them pay and get new ones! do it right not repaired! or get red and clears

Comment

Working...
              X