Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeelsssssss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forget it dude. he prolly took the tire off that bent rim, hoping you'd think you can use it. you can get it fixed, but it'll prolly cost alot more than 125
    you'll love my nuts!

Comment

yeah i came across those while looking for rims my self. It sounds like a good deal but you're better off with out them. they don't look all that great and they're damaged. I'd rather just get new ones that i like.

Comment

In my opinion... I would also agree with the others... No need to hurry and get any wheels... unless you have the money, and you REALLY WANT THEM... Oftentimes, if you hurry and make a cheap purchase, you will likely regret the decision, and be stuck with a set of wheels you just "kinda" wanted, just to have some rims... I'd save up, and get what I REALLY wanted, and not settle for less... you have a Cb7.... and I'm sure like the rest of us... we want the BEST of EVERYTHING for our cars... You agree? When I first started out, I had an lx... so it was just hub cap pimpin...until I came across a rim that I liked for cheap... and then my tastes increased for better quality...and still do to this day... Again, this is just my opinion, and you will choose what you want anyway; just be sure you and your car* are happy together!

Be Easy....
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...06#post1675306 <~My Ride*
        1991 Satin Silver 2dr EX (sold to RonRon) Project car*

~CBSleepy~

Comment

...by the way.... there isn't a 114.5, and like the others, it was likely the type-o he didn't catch...

Peace Out,

Justin
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...06#post1675306 <~My Ride*
          1991 Satin Silver 2dr EX (sold to RonRon) Project car*

~CBSleepy~

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Patton View Post
            In my opinion... I would also agree with the others... No need to hurry and get any wheels... unless you have the money, and you REALLY WANT THEM... Oftentimes, if you hurry and make a cheap purchase, you will likely regret the decision, and be stuck with a set of wheels you just "kinda" wanted, just to have some rims... I'd save up, and get what I REALLY wanted, and not settle for less... you have a Cb7.... and I'm sure like the rest of us... we want the BEST of EVERYTHING for our cars... You agree? When I first started out, I had an lx... so it was just hub cap pimpin...until I came across a rim that I liked for cheap... and then my tastes increased for better quality...and still do to this day... Again, this is just my opinion, and you will choose what you want anyway; just be sure you and your car* are happy together!

Be Easy....
            agreed, the first year I had my car I just bought whatever was cheap or was a great bargain. Looking back, it was a waste of money haha. I still look for bargains but think to myself "how much more would it take to get something similar to this but better?"

Comment

I just took my slightly bent rim to repair it and had to pay $80, had to pay because wasn't able to get a new rim, they were discontinued.
              If you really want them pay $100 and buy a used tire for $25 and try to find a cheaper place where you can repair it or just put it in the back of the car so you don't feel the shaking.

Comment

those really arent that tight. for 125, while they are a bargain like the others said, it is costly to get a bend fixed like whoa. here in phoenix they have NuWheel and they charge like $300 bucks a wheel to fix something like that. you are better off waiting. the first good deal to come your way isnt always the best!<3
                herwhitecb7 is now red <3 (fuck thieves)

Comment

Working...
                X