Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What wheels did I have????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What wheels did I have????

So I used to have this car. 1991 EX (pics). I bought the car with the wheels you see.

I sold that car (the one in the pics) and bought a 93 EX with stock alloys.

I wish i would have kept the wheels on the 91 b/c they are f'n cool but when i sold the 91 i didnt know i'd be buying another cb7.

I really want to get another set of these wheels but i dont know what kind they are.

any ideas?
    Attached Files
    when life is more than larger and less than you feel you can take. just lift your eyes to the sky and release more and it feels so like the only one to see our lovely God.

those are the prelude SE wheels came off the 92-96 generation.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Yep and rare.
      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
        Yep and rare.
        x2 go get them mufawka back.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Wayyyyy rare, they were only available as an option. I have seen one set in person.
          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

That wheel was only offered for the 1995 Prelude SE. You can still order them from Honda, but it'll set you back around $700.

Comment

grrrreat.

i knew i shoulda kept them, they looked so sweet.

i dont think i'll be able to get them back, but i guess its worth a shot,

what should i ask the guy i sold it to if i call him ?
              when life is more than larger and less than you feel you can take. just lift your eyes to the sky and release more and it feels so like the only one to see our lovely God.

Comment

Originally posted by jiminycricket View Post

grrrreat.

i would like the wheels off the car back.i'll give you 100 dollars and the rims i currently have

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

awesome wheels...get em back
                  1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                  2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

i never seen those...must be really rare

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

lol that sucks. you gave away rare rims. I hope the new owner doesnt know how rare it is

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by jiminycricket View Post

grrrreat.

You got 3 good options. You could just holla at him and offer him something for them. Everybody got their price. Or you could find out where he be at and and leave his CB sitting on cinder blocks. Or last but not least, run up on him with the heat and stick it in his mouth and straight jack that fool. But whatever option you choose just get them back... Then sell them to me!

(And I was just joking everybody, don't get me banned or anything. Of course he should pick the first option. Who do you think I am?)

Comment

Working...
                        X