Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

how rare is blackdashboard

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my car was maroon with basically a matching maroon dash/seats/carpet. but i've since painted the car black/red pearl so the maroon int works well for me. black dash would be too much black....

Comment

mayhap they had a dartboard with the different colors on it and then closed their eyes and threw a dart to decide the interior color. cause it doesn't seem like there's much rhyme or reason as to which cars they put the black dash in. ya know?
      Originally posted by HardInThePaint
      Girls should most definitely rep the shocker. Embrace the shocker.

Be one with the shocker.

My ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187897

Comment

Originally posted by hondamikk View Post
        mayhap they had a dartboard with the different colors on it and then closed their eyes and threw a dart to decide the interior color. cause it doesn't seem like there's much rhyme or reason as to which cars they put the black dash in. ya know?
        well most of our car colors and interior colors are very interchangeable

Comment

Originally posted by boostntofu View Post
          I want a black dash and all leather black interior, the only bad thing would be swapping out dashes sounds like a pain in the wazooo.
          Really its not hard at all with 2 people.

Drop the steering wheel
          Remove bolts
          pull it forward and out.

Lol I had to after my car had been sitting for a few years. chipmunks made my heater core and blower fan their home... Acorns everywhere...

Comment

i've had the all black dash twice, both were ex's my buddies lx had the same color setup but not with the full black dash

Comment

Originally posted by hondamikk View Post
              They put the black dash in cars with light interiors to reduce dangerous sun glare. Makes perfect sense when you actually think about it, rather than just assuming Honda engineers are idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                They put the black dash in cars with light interiors to reduce dangerous sun glare. Makes perfect sense when you actually think about it, rather than just assuming Honda engineers are idiots.
                gee, just bring logic into it why don't ya. lol. it does make good sense tho. i guess those car making guys do have some smarts. i used to have an old '86 t-bird (shush!!! i don't want to hear it. lol my gramps gave it to me as my first car) with a tan dash and, yeah, there was crazy sun glare.
                Originally posted by HardInThePaint
                Girls should most definitely rep the shocker. Embrace the shocker.

Be one with the shocker.

My ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187897

Comment

mines black and so are my buddys not that rare

Comment

Yeah ask someone who painted their dash White. They'll tell you wassup.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

^
                      lol

mines black.
                      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                        yup...
                        Off Topic...I Have That Same Shifter Knob...Unfortunately I Don't Have That Black Dash
                        R.I.P. To My CB7 The Motor Blew

Comment

Ok, thread closed... There's no more need for people to say "I have a black dash too!"

It came in cars with beige or black interiors. End of story. It's not rare at all.

Comment

Working...
                          X