Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Rear seat removeing questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear seat removeing questions

I am trying to remove my rear seats, I am only doing this so I can pull the carpet it out and clean it. Anyways I checked out some of the other threads but confused were the bolts are. can someone take a shot of there back seat and make marks were the bolts are and such.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ving+back+seat

That's a thread on stripping the trunk and back seat, scroll thru the pictures and you'll find the bolts for removing the back seat

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ving+back+seat

That's a thread on stripping the trunk and back seat, scroll thru the pictures and you'll find the bolts for removing the back seat
      I read that thread earlier and still didn't help, thank you thou.

Click Me

Comment

to get the carpet out you only need to remove the bottom part that you acually sit on, it should be in the middle i believe on the back side pull the seat(the bottom part where it meets the back part) back and you will see one bolt, unscrew it, pull the seat up like you are openning a treasure chest, once the seat is straight up, pull the seat up toward the headliner, to un hook the front part and you're done.

Comment

That one bolt is near the middle seat belt.

Couldn't take a better shot.

I don't know if you need to remove the back part so it's easier to pull out the seat. Here's a pic where the 2 bolts per side are located (mine's only got one). You need to remove the corner pads first to be able to see it.

Hope that helps.

Comment

that helps a lot thank you

Click Me

Comment

if you look behind the carpet on e back of the seat you will see the bolts.

Comment

Originally posted by 187 customs View Post
                if you look behind the carpet on e back of the seat you will see the bolts.
                Thank you found it and its already installed again.

Click Me

Comment

that's nice

Comment

Just alittle off topic, but i didnt want to start a new thread.... What are some upgraded seats for the rear? Ive seen a lot of front seats done but nothing w/ the rears.

Comment

Find an accord with leather, or I think the 5 gen bolt in with minor modification.

Click Me

Comment

rear seat from the 94 or 96 Acura RL. Perfect fit

Comment

Working...
                        X