Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Car was key'd. BADLY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car was key'd. BADLY!!

when i went to get into my car a couple of days ago i realized from about 20 feet away key scratches all over my car. Im not talking about some minor key marks. Whoever did this really wanted for f*(k me over. It was key'd on the hood, fenders, roof, bumper, everywere! I've got a good package policy and my deductible is only 50$. THis will hopefully mean new paint for 50$. The problem is that my car has 320000k on it and im afraid the paint will cost more than the car and it will be ritten off!! It also has some rust on the back fender's will they fix that to? Any advice will be appreciated. Tell me what you guys think.

Edit** How much would it cost to get either a pure black or white paint job of the same quality of the manufacturer and a bit of rust on the rear quarters fixed??
    Last edited by bikener; 08-27-2008, 12:22 AM.

Originally posted by bikener View Post
    when i went to get into my car a couple of days ago i realized from about 20 feet away key scratches all over my car. Im not talking about some minor key marks. Whoever did this really wanted for f*(k me over. It was key'd on the hood, fenders, roof, bumper, everywere! I've got a good package policy and my deductible is only 50$. THis will hopefully mean new paint for 50$. The problem is that my car has 320000k on it and im afraid the paint will cost more than the car and it will be ritten off!! It also has some rust on the back fender's will they fix that to? Any advice will be appreciated. Tell me what you guys think.
    any enemies ? probably the new generation little punk a**holes looking to be bad

i had two tires slashed and my drivers window broken by the ex-girlfriend of the previous owner. mommy and daddy were not pleased at having to pay for 4 new tires and a window and an interior detailing !

do you have a vandalism clause on your policy ?
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

that really sucks and if u get pics up ppl could give u more advice i hope it works out for u
      My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

Very interesting... I never thought about the paint job being too high a percentage compared to the worth of the car. You can try talking to a body shop that also deals with insurance claims. They may be able to tell you how they can make it work for you.

This also reminds me of when I was in my "playa" days and "double-booked" one evening. Woke up with bad things done to my car. Hope it wasnt the same scene..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116662

Comment

Hey..... I had a similar situation one saturday night working at a nightclub downtown Nashville.... I come to my car which was parked in a garage right across from the 2nd floor elevator, and it was keyed from the left front fender all the way back to the passenger rear door... I vowed to kill the person that did it if I found out who it was before the cops do... That's what I told the detective that took the case for me... luckily for the hater, I didn't find him/her/bi+ch/whoever... Just know this, haters are everywhere, and they strike at the wrong time... I will tell you this, they[the insurance company] tried to total my car, and I ended up getting a few quotes that would do like half the work, and I came up with the rest of the money to get a full paint job... I ended up like getting 1300 bucks that was approx. below the percentile for them to consider my car a total loss... and the adjuster that came and surveyed my car didn't want it totaled* so just be weary... If you happen to know somebody that owns a body shop or a friend of a friend that paints, maybe you can work out a deal.... ~just my 3 pennies* GOOD LUCK!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...06#post1675306 <~My Ride*
          1991 Satin Silver 2dr EX (sold to RonRon) Project car*

~CBSleepy~

Comment

No one tops my crazy cousin!

She hates this security guard in the plaza she works at!
            So one day she comes over asking for dog shit .......I own a few dogs .............I was like the hell you want it for.....she broke the window from the security's car and tossed dog shit everywhere and smeared it all over the body...it was funny as hell

Comment

im pretty sure any accord .. unless it was like 20k or something close will be written off.. just buy it back from them and save for a paintjob.. sucks .. but what can you do about it
              R.I.P Mulberry Red Pearl 90'ex
              SASKCB7 Tuner

Searching for a CB7, within 1000m of me

Comment

Originally posted by radiuslight View Post
                She hates this security guard in the plaza she works at!
                So one day she comes over asking for dog shit .......I own a few dogs .............I was like the hell you want it for.....she broke the window from the security's car and tossed dog shit everywhere and smeared it all over the body...it was funny as hell
                SICK

My father is guilty for something like this, only not extreme to the point of vandalism. He's extremely picky and hates cars that are messy inside. My cousin was out one day in his Neon and the interior was FILLED with garbage, from the floor right up to the seat level, and all over the seats and in the back window. My parents run a dog kennel, so he went out in the yard and scouped up a "fresh" one from the dog's run, lifted up a lil of the garbage and put the shit underneath. Gross but kinda funny, don't know if my cousin ever even noticed LOL

Check out my paintjobs at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3134126

Comment

lets see some photos.

Comment

Working...
                  X