Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Question!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question!!!!

ok thanks for the help it really did help!!
    Last edited by USDM_CB7; 08-16-2008, 05:45 PM.
    I Miss My Cb7!

You should try typing in English... maybe that will fix the problem.

My head hurts now. Thanks!
    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

i replaced my bulbs and they worked, idk give it a shot.

FS: OEM Fuel Filter, ES Tie Rod Boots, Chrome Bulbs

Comment

Have you mess with bumper lights?like put LED's in it. and check your fuse box might have burned fuse

Comment

check the relays and also look for worn out harnesses.
          DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
            You should try typing in English... maybe that will fix the problem.

My head hurts now. Thanks!
            you the only ignorant that didnt understand but thanks anyway
            I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

thank you guyz ill check the fuss and bulbs!!!
              I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

try changin bulbs first .. thats the easeist part and that will most likely solve ur problem.. if it doesnt then move on the next step for fuses and then onto harness or wires..

picture courtesy: AccordStuntin - honda-tech.com

Comment

2x on checking the bulbs.

idk maybe check a fuse to see if it's blown if changing the bulbs don't work.

Comment

Originally posted by USDM_CB7 View Post
                    you the only ignorant that didnt understand but thanks anyway
                    That WAS pretty difficult to read. If you're going to ask for help, it's always a good idea to show some respect to those that are going to take the time to give it to you. It's also common sense... if people understand you, they'll understand your problem. If they don't know what the hell you're saying, you might get bad advice unintentionally.

And yes... check the bulbs, fuses, and wire harnesses first.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                      That WAS pretty difficult to read. If you're going to ask for help, it's always a good idea to show some respect to those that are going to take the time to give it to you. It's also common sense... if people understand you, they'll understand your problem. If they don't know what the hell you're saying, you might get bad advice unintentionally.

And yes... check the bulbs, fuses, and wire harnesses first.
                      true i just wasnt sure how to explain it ma bad lolz i guess!!!!!!!!!
                      I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

itz not wen u dont kno how 2 say sumthin but wen u cant say it so peepz can understandz u dat makes tings hard to reed wen u type like ur purposely goin out of ur way 2 make it luk like ur talkin 2 ur boiz on da street corner den peepz cant understand u.

Honestly, I'm shocked so many people even tried. You don't need perfect spelling and grammar, but at least TRY to make an effort to express yourself clearly. I honestly didn't know one way or another if you didn't know how to say what you were asking, because I could barely decipher the issue at hand.

Comment

tru dat i wud lisin to deev bcuz he iz like oh gee here and shiz na meean?
                          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

thug life

Comment

Working...
                              X