Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

5% tints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5% tints

i had 50 alround and didn't like it now my 03 exl seeting on 5% on the back half pic would be up soon

4 door ex-l

I'm undecided on whether to go 5% or 10%.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i know in GA anything under 35% is a $1,000 fine. so be careful.
      El Magnifico es el hombre!

Comment

Originally posted by El Magnifico View Post
        I'm in TN, they give "Fix it" Tickets.

I've had about 5 or 6 "fix its" from my old 240.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I have 5% and love that shit. Haven't gotten pulled over for it. Anything under 30% is illegal and if a cop pulls you over, you better roll down the windows or else they will take a razor blade and scrape that shit off right on the spot. Happened to my friend. Saw his car one day...next day he had shit peeling everywhere and I was like wtf happened.

It's awesome cruising around and nobody can see you and you're just staring at them....helps when you wanna look at some hot chick and she can't see that you're looking or some jackass you want to flip off

VIP Status.

Comment

20% is the legal limit here but i know of people cheating and placing 5 out back and leaving the front 35... just an idea
            Dont drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly

Comment

I have 5% on all windows except the front doors and windhshield and have been pulled over for it only once, and had to go to court for it. Luckily I also got a ticket for my undercar kit that day and I made an agreement with the DA to pay for the blue lighting and he dropped the tint issue - This was almost 2 years ago, and I've had no trouble since.

I intend to do the front windows around 25% when I get the time and extra funds.

-mak

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
              Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
              Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
              [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

also it depends if you live in a big city or a rural area. Cops don't play in ATL.
                El Magnifico es el hombre!

Comment

i have 20% on my front windows in chicog you cant have any tint on your front window i used to have 5% all the way a round i couldn't really see at night and i got pulled over so i just put 20 and they haven't bothered me ever since i had my tints for about like a year now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

i had 15% on the sides and 35% on the rear of my lebaron it cost my wife and i 90 bucks when she got pulled over by ohio state trooper , that being said when I tint my windows this time I dont belive i will go below legal this time, the state of OHIO already gets enough of my money!
                    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

im going to redo my back ones. i want 10% in the back and 20% fronts. right now i have 20% backs.
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
                        I have 5% and love that shit. Haven't gotten pulled over for it. Anything under 30% is illegal and if a cop pulls you over, you better roll down the windows or else they will take a razor blade and scrape that shit off right on the spot. Happened to my friend. Saw his car one day...next day he had shit peeling everywhere and I was like wtf happened.

It's awesome cruising around and nobody can see you and you're just staring at them....helps when you wanna look at some hot chick and she can't see that you're looking or some jackass you want to flip off

Also makes the AC even cooler
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...55#post2618755

Comment

Originally posted by El Magnifico View Post
                          not true. i'm proof of that. later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

ive got 5 all the way around my coupe. i love it. and it looks awesome just takes some getting used to at night.

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                            Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

man ova here in kali they be like naw man.. "no tint on the front windows",but the rest of the windows is just fine.but in some certain areas police act better than others...
                              Taking it one day at a time since my cb got stolen and stripped of my mods..

Comment

Working...
                              X