Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Seatbelt Swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seatbelt Swap?

Is it possible to switch to the manual pull across seatbelts? I hate the automatic ones.. keeps choking my smaller passengers.. im over 6ft so don't bother me.. i just got pulled over for a seatbelt violation cause i forgot bout that flippin lap belt.. cost me 100 bucks.. Plz Help!

92' Ex - Needs work, but hey! It runs safely
    91' Lx -Car vs IDIOT.. R.I.P.
    RIP 92' Lx... Car vs Concrete.. Car lost.

Originally posted by Aries1911 View Post
    i just got pulled over for a seatbelt violation cause i forgot bout that flippin lap belt.. cost me 100 bucks.. Plz Help!
    Maybe it varies from state to state.
    But, in TN if you have auto seatbelts you aren't required to buckle the lap belt.
    It's just "advised".

But no, I don't have a clue how to swap belts.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Aries1911 View Post
      Is it possible to switch to the manual pull across seatbelts? I hate the automatic ones.. keeps choking my smaller passengers.. im over 6ft so don't bother me.. i just got pulled over for a seatbelt violation cause i forgot bout that flippin lap belt.. cost me 100 bucks.. Plz Help!
      racing seats.harnesses .jk.i'm sure you can somehow..but i've never seen it

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

you will probally have to change the seats

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
          you will probally have to change the seats
          man.. my 92 had them.. did they change to manual in 92? Awww.. i was hopin it would be easy..

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
            Maybe it varies from state to state.
            But, in TN if you have auto seatbelts you aren't required to buckle the lap belt.
            It's just "advised".

But no, I don't have a clue how to swap belts.
            I guess Ohio just sucks like that.. GRR..

Comment

So harnesses count? I was asking a bunch of friends about that and nobody could tell me. Seems way more secure than lap belts

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

my 92 has manual belts.
                you'll love my nuts!

Comment

Passive ftw.
                  wat?

Comment

only 90-91s had the auto belts 92-93 have conventional manual belts.

I'd imagine you'd need to buy seats outta a 9293 accord and the belts/buckles from those model years as well.

member's ride thread
                    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                    91 Accord SE 176k
                    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

i found this a while back, but i never got around to doing it

http://www.accordinglydone.com/forum...ead.php?t=9921

Comment

i know this doesnt slove your problem but if anyone cares...
                        if your seat belts are broken or worn, you can go to any honda dealership and they will replace your seat belts for free, at least out here in Cali. when i bought my civic last summer, the guy at the dealership told me that when i told him the belts in my accord are starting to fray.

Comment

ive never seen a cb7 with automatic belts.. maybe because im in canada...

Comment

Originally posted by ja23merz View Post
                            i found this a while back, but i never got around to doing it

http://www.accordinglydone.com/forum...ead.php?t=9921
                            Exactly what im lookin for!! Thanks guys!

Comment

I have blue manual seat belts for a sedan (Front) if you are interested. I bought them from a member on here and they sent me sedan instead of Coupe's....

Comment

Working...
                              X