Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where is the car most likely to have rust spots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the car most likely to have rust spots?

I am going to get my car repainted soon and just wanted to know what the most common spots for rust are on the 93 accord 4-door. I have a small spot on the hood and then my drivers fender has a little.

rear quarter panels.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Yea I checked those and those were actually good.

Comment

Originally posted by eastern_ethics

than you're good to go.......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by eastern_ethics

Did you take off your wheels and look on the inside of the wheel well?

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
            Did you take off your wheels and look on the inside of the wheel well?
            And behind the bumper?
            wat?

Comment

Rear quarter panel is the most common.

But I have a little bit of rust beside my rear window molding.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

definitly check the rim of the trunk. Be sure to check the insides were the door jam is all along there.
                One Day At A Time
                "Honda Connaisseur"
                1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Also on the trunk near the liscence plate lights. that a spot prone to rust.

Comment

You might want to take a quick look at the black trim around the car to because i know i have a little rust under that.

Comment

Rear quarter panels.
                      I also have a problem on a corner of my sunroof.

Japan underestimated the amount of salt we use here in North America. The mid-late 90s vehicles don't have as much of a prob.

Back to topic - if your quarters are good, your car should be in good shape.

Comment

i have some under the pass tail light on that little garnish.. also on the inside of the trunk lid

8 Accords so far:
                        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

took off interior in trunk looked under wheel well and didnt find anything...i know the first owner kept it in a garage and only put 98,xxx on it then i bought it off the second owner with 110,xxx and now it has 117,xxx

Comment

rear screen weather channels.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                            Honda Accord Euro-R
                            Honda Odyssey Absolute
                            Honda City I-DSi
                            Honda Stream

Comment

I have rust around the rim of the passengers rear wheel well (try saying that tongue twister 10x fast) LOL....

Also a little around the drivers side front wheel well.....those places are most common for just about any car.
                              VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
                              X