Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

9006 to 9005 retrofit/conversion...PICS INSIDE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some pictures on the road....camera didn't pick up the light too well for some reason. Looks a lot brighter in person.

VIP Status.

Comment

^^ damn...bright...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I think it turned out well....was driving home from work a while ago and two people flipped up their mirrors....guess it's kinda bright. LOL.
        VIP Status.

Comment

Looks like a very nice improvement! I think I may have to do this as my next mod. Oh, did you ever get your ignition switch figured out?
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I ended up not having to replace the tumbler. I actually took it to the shop for an oil change and when I got the car back it was working normal. Asked if they did anything and they said no. They said they just turned it on and off. So I'm assuming the tumbler was just somewhat stuck and it was able to turn back to the "0" position. Everything's working fine now, except the steering wheel never locks. I don't care though.
            VIP Status.

Comment

Ah, good good. I had something similar happen on my friends car. His key got stuck in the II position, so we went and bought a new one, and just as I went to take the tumbler out after I had everything apart...my friend was able to turn it back to the O mark and pull the key out. We put the new one in anyway though.
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Just curious, What type of bulbs are you running in the fogs?

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                ----
                02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

I might end up replacingit someday, but for now I'm ok with it the way it is.

And the foglights are h3 bulbs...I think. Either h3 or h1, can't remember. They're white and on the inside of the foglight, there's a yellow cover, and then a metal cover over that to reflect the light everywhere. Its pretty bright.
                  VIP Status.

Comment

damnn they look good man im goin 2 see if i can get them H.I.D. gotta get some color in my lightz

Comment

I'm thinking of doing HIDs but I'm not sure if I want to put in my cc2 headlights first or what. The jdm headlights didn't come with the bulbs, sockets, or pigtail harness so I'm not sure how to wire them up. I bought the h4 harness for lowbeam and h1 harness for highbeam but I don't know how to wire it to my cars harness. If the headlights would have come with the pigtails it would be easy, because I'd just have to color match the wires and I would be set.......any ideas on how to find the +/- on the bulbs? They won't be conected to any power so I can't really tell. And the h4 harness has 3 wires....my car has 2.
                      VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
                      X