Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

accord= inspire?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accord= inspire?

hi all, i would like to ask is my 1990 accord named ascot or inspire in japan....im going to purchase an emblem for my car to look nice

inspire sound alot nicer...
    naw..its inspire..

(correct me if i'm wrong)

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

im new here....thanks for the answer....i have a pretty nice accord by the way 1990 Lx. dont know much and how to post pics... but will in the future..

Comment

^^^ welcome aboard...

here is how to post your pics:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=55195

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

They all share the same chassis code.

Inspire used to be the Acura TL or Vigor. Now Inspire = Accord while Acura Legend = Honda Legend.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

thanks, i might post the pictures over the weekend....but there is one flaw on my car window tints are messed up...so i dont know if i should post or not....might embarrase the whole cb7 community....

i did some research and saw that the body of the ascot to be similar to our cb7s and also the engine bay.... as for the 89-93 inspire the body looks the same too but the motor is not horizontal it is vertical... so im confused...

i agree that inspire sounds better but am afraid other cb7 tunner will laugh at me because i have the wrong emblem on my car

thanks for the help continue with the answers!!!

Comment

how do i put the emblem in the grill without doing any mods to the grill like mesh.... i dont like mesh... no offense to others...personal tastes

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire?
                thanks, i might post the pictures over the weekend....but there is one flaw on my car window tints are messed up...so i dont know if i should post or not....might embarrase the whole cb7 community....

i did some research and saw that the body of the ascot to be similar to our cb7s and also the engine bay.... as for the 89-93 inspire the body looks the same too but the motor is not horizontal it is vertical... so im confused...

i agree that inspire sounds better but am afraid other cb7 tunner will laugh at me because i have the wrong emblem on my car

thanks for the help continue with the answers!!!

embarrase just because of that..
                i start worst....some even worst..

like darkshadow707 said...doesn't matter..

Comment

the engine is vertical???? i didnt know it was FR

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

to give you guys an idea of how my accord look like

oem blue color auto

f22a1
                    red valve cover with blue letterings
                    ebay short ram tube with fujita 3" filter
                    falken factory tuned front strut bar (not installed yet)
                    DC sports header stainless steel (not installed yet)

lowered dont know much about suspension (dad bought to a shop and did everything)- quite lowered

oem front lip
                    mudguards (4) but upper 2 badly damaged due to ride height
                    sylvania silver star bulbs
                    roadboy fog lights (bought in hongkong 1996) sales said turn color when looking at diff direction
                    broadway 400mm mirror
                    cal berkeley license plate lol

future plans
                    h22a
                    cat back exhaust sys -greddy evo2 or apexi ws2

any sugesstions?

Comment

i forgot to metion i got

viper alarm auto start
                      michelin all season wipers (the nice ones) 15 bucks ea
                      tint back 3 windows (but not in good cond after 15 yrs )
                      tsw blade (rims) blue lock nuts
                      Last edited by accord=inspire?; 04-08-2008, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Our cars were called Accord's in Japan. Throwing an Inspire emblem just doesn't go with our chassis.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Its an Accord

This is an Accord Ascot (SM3) comes in CB1,2,3,4 models

This is an Accord Inspire, CB5

While this is a Vigor

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                          Honda Accord Euro-R
                          Honda Odyssey Absolute
                          Honda City I-DSi
                          Honda Stream

Comment

so should i put it on or not? im not sure now some people say its right and some said it is not.....

to counter blizz- the 03-07 accord is also called inspire....so why cant it be both?
                            Last edited by accord=inspire?; 04-08-2008, 04:11 AM.

Comment

to help figure this out i included the link of the emblem
                              http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TQ:MOTORS:1123

as well as what the response was from the seller-

Hi, yes there was also a Honda Ascot as well, but it was not the Accord. This emblem is for Accord.

Adam

Comment

Working...
                              X