Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

odd scratches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

odd scratches

on my driver side window i have the strange, hardly able to feel scratches on the outside, but it makes it a bitch to look out of. i can kinda hear squeaking when i roll it up and down. could the track be gimped?
    1992 Accord EX-R 4 door Cobalt blue on blue 5 speed, friggin love this car.

Performance mods: AEM short ram intake, Progress rear sway bar, and Apexi WSII cat back, skunk 2 wieghted knob, yeamans short throw. exedy oem style clutch pkg with a F1 racing 12lb flywheel, TASauto braided SS clutch line.

Sound mods: Hertz space 6 1/2 speakers and tweets with a Audison Srx 2 amp, Focal 11" sub in a Focal ported box, Kenwood D-class amp, Audison cap and a Kenwood KDC891.

Track could be off, could be something in the door (like a severed hand with a diamond ring on it, lol). Pop the panel, fix it, and try some Nathan's pink wax on them. It helps with scratches, although you could always polish them out.

Comment

mine had the same thing and i have seen it a lot in the junkyard. i think its just an inherant design flaw in the accord. you can either use some glass polish, buffer etc to fix the scratches, or you can do like i did and take your car to a body shop to have something fixed and have an iced-up tree limb fall through the window! that fixed it pretty well!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

or say a freelance hammer...hehe but really if i replace the window i have afeeling it will just come back again, but possibly replacing the inner trim that prevents crap from getting inside the door?
        1992 Accord EX-R 4 door Cobalt blue on blue 5 speed, friggin love this car.

Performance mods: AEM short ram intake, Progress rear sway bar, and Apexi WSII cat back, skunk 2 wieghted knob, yeamans short throw. exedy oem style clutch pkg with a F1 racing 12lb flywheel, TASauto braided SS clutch line.

Sound mods: Hertz space 6 1/2 speakers and tweets with a Audison Srx 2 amp, Focal 11" sub in a Focal ported box, Kenwood D-class amp, Audison cap and a Kenwood KDC891.

Comment

Working...
        X