Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Input Please-What do you guys think??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks decent...the are some rough spots though...one question what prompted you to do that wide body mod..
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

He never asked for it. He just said he "wanted something different and unique"

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

i'm sorry bro, those quarters look brutal...i think you got screwed there at least. i wouldn't have been too happy with the guy haha
        Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=126992

Comment

Originally posted by npor
          those quarters...ouch...
          more like the whole car...
          you got what you paid for, and i guarantee hardly any welding was done to fill in the moldings, the roof and the ridiculous rear flares. also, did you notice the driver's side door where it meets the fender.. the door wasn't even repaired. good luck.
          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Shaving the moldings off makes the car look better, but the rear panels look ugly man its just too much.

Comment

i do bodywork as well and id be very ashamed...........
              Shoudve put the ferrari testarossa fins down the sides leading to it haha (sorry it reminds me of that red s10 with the ferrari body kit off of class act)

But in other words (i really hate to say this(and really hate that this actually works) but) you could always get in a wreck and file a lawsuit since it doesnt really look safe and you said you wanted something different not gaudy. since he did do the work thats his name and to blame

Comment

Those quarters are a half-ass job and you should let them fix it. There's too much sticking out that the rear bumper and skirts look recessed. It should blend where the bumper meets the quarters. I really hate to say this, but I agree with joshnrosen. Although you may have your reasons for giving them the "go" signal. Anyways, if you can't let them undo it, atleast make them do the job right.

Comment

The 1/4's would be okay if it was a RWD drag car... then it might look okay as it's 1000hp overwhelmed everyone around....

Comment

wow, just something different

corolla/accord

Comment

U Want My Honest Opinion...the Quarter Looks Hideous...besides That The Rest Looks Pretty Good...the Gas Cap Looks Un Poquito Whack

Comment

DUDE I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BODY WORK UNLESS YOU KNOW SOMEONE THATS GOOD THAT WILL HOOK YOU UP. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR.GOOD IDEAS BUT WERE HE SHAVED ALL THE MOLDINGS LOOKS BAD.THE ROOF AND DOOR LOOK LIKE THERE ARE INDENTS WHERE THE MOLDINGS ENDED, YOU HAVE LIKE AN INCH SPACE BETWEEN YOUR QUARTERS AND THE BACK BUMPER.BUT I WILL HAVE TO SAY,THE IDEA ON THE QUARTERS IS NOT BAD IF DONE RIGHT AND MATCHING FRONT FENDERS.BUT THERE SO SQUARE ,AND STICK OUT SO FAR ,AND WAY TO SHORT, AND DONT FOLLOW ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BUMPERS .

........SHOOT HIMJK

MAKE THAT COUPE LOOK CLEAN MAN I GOT FAITH

my ride thread
                        my photoshoot

Comment

serious it looks like you tubbed your cb. you need drag tires back there now

Comment

That dude sucks at body work.
                            wat?

Comment

Originally posted by 92Coup View Post
                              So I got my bodywork done on my accord and I must say its not what I expected. I got it all done for 900, so to me the price was right, but to be honest I don't know what to think. He shaved the side moldings which i think look really good but I don't know about the quarters. I Told the guy I wanted something different and unique but I think he went a little bit to far. So guess I want to know what you all think, and please honesty will be appreciated.

looks like a chevy stepside?

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

rock her with the shocker!

Comment

everything looks perfect but the rear quarter panels

Comment

Working...
                                X