Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Input Please-What do you guys think??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Input Please-What do you guys think??

So I got my bodywork done on my accord and I must say its not what I expected. I got it all done for 900, so to me the price was right, but to be honest I don't know what to think. He shaved the side moldings which i think look really good but I don't know about the quarters. I Told the guy I wanted something different and unique but I think he went a little bit to far. So guess I want to know what you all think, and please honesty will be appreciated.

i like the shaved moldings, but i agree with you the quarters are a bit much....the gas cap lid thing looks wack now

To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves.

Comment

I think if thr transition was smoother it would have had massive potential. But it looks like someone used fender wells and slapped themon there with a bondo job over that.. It may make a diff if you had an offset in the rear

Comment

Originally posted by dandroz240
        I think if thr transition was smoother it would have had massive potential. But it looks like someone used fender wells and slapped themon there with a bondo job over that.. It may make a diff if you had an offset in the rear
        O yea i have some 17's coming with a a 3inch offset

Comment

But yeah keep it coming people i want to hear what you have to say , i m trying to figure out what i need to change, but thanks for the input

Comment

Not too fond of the quarter panels...
            My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

In my opinion I would recommend having the quarters removed. Simple and clean is the way to go. But if you feel it keep going.

Comment

it would look better if the front fenders were out a little more and the paint work on the top could of been a little better. the shaved moldings look great tho
                Out of a job yet? Keep encouraging people to buy American. 500 of the biggest, most profitable American companies make more than half of their profits overseas! You Jackass!

Comment

I think with some good finishing work the shaved moldings and roof rails would look great, but not to sure about the rear fenders, look a little square.

"I remember u and I, parked on lovers lane, Drinking each others blood, so young and insane"

Comment

I think the rear quaters are a bit much. Front and back quarters don't match.
                    The removal of the molding is a good idea though.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

So, you told him to do something unique; but didn't step in at all to see what he was going to do, nor make any sort of approval of what he had planned?

I agree with everyone else, pretty much. The shaved side moldings look alright, but those "unique" quarters are just such an eyesore. Not only does the modification not take any cues from other styling features on the accord's body, but the job itself is unprofessional and clearly has errors where they begin to shape - a lot of nonuniform curvatures and bumps. The semicircles outlining the wheel wells are also bumpy and uneven from the looks of it.
                      My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

It looks ok but the rear bumper should have been molded to follow the quarters and body but other than that its unique so keep up

Comment

it may look alot better if the rear quarters didn't stick out so much, also put a little flare or the front, with the off set rims and a drop it may look really good, he was going for a skyline look, but just fine tune and tweek it a little and it may turn out pretty good

Comment

They would look much better if they were more "blended" in. I would see if he is wiling to try and blend them into the quarters a bit more.

Comment

you said be honest.so i am.the quarters look like shit.i'd take them back and tell him to fuckin fix em.but the side molding thing looks awesome

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Working...
                              X