Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What Side Skirts Too Get???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Side Skirts Too Get???

Ok So Im Having A Problem On What Kind Of Side Skirts Too Get. Any Opinions Guys? Cant Find Any Good Pics Of Anyone With Sideskirts. So Please Help Out. Thanks Everyone

stock!

haha actually there are a few options out there. you can stick with stock, install CD5 (5th gen accord) sideskirts, or go with skirts from a bodykit. i know i'm missing some...

check out the Member's Ride section, sift through some members' rides, and decide what you like and don't like, and go from there!

or you can be original and do something that nobody else has done
    Last edited by Joshy; 03-19-2008, 12:51 AM. Reason: added link
    My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

why not stockie 5th gen ones bigger than that of a cb one but stylish and oem. little modding to make fit. that would be my choice...
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I thought 5th gen sides were shorter like an inch. Smokinspeeds did it on his car.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

as far as i know they are smaller, but the mud flaps cover that up... i might be wrong

Comment

Yeah I Thought About Goin With The 5th Gens. But Dont Know If They Would Look Good With The Front Lip. Like, I Want A Smooth Flow From The Front Too The Back. I Thought Of Gettin Some Mugen Sides Or Atleast Knockoffs I See Online. Cuhz I Got A Mugen Front Lip. But Ummm. Anyone Got Any Pics Of The 5th Gens. Imma Go Look Through The Members Rides Thread Now HaHa. Thanks Guys.

Comment

Also Lookin For A Rear Lip. I Have A 93. Also Ive Heard That Some Only Fit The 1991-1992 Accord Rears. If So, Can I Just Put On A 1991-1992 Rear Bumper On My Car Direct Bolt On Or No?

Comment

Great

yea THEY ARE A BIT SHORTER BUT i DID THEM ON MINE..LOOKS GREAT IF YOU WANT A LITTLE LOOK TO THEM..CHEAP TOO

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Duper_Cb7
                  Ok So Im Having A Problem On What Kind Of Side Skirts Too Get. Any Opinions Guys? Cant Find Any Good Pics Of Anyone With Sideskirts. So Please Help Out. Thanks Everyone
                  get the xenon extreme side skirts (it looks funny with the stock front bumper in the pic, but that changed last week with the r34 style front bumper)
                  Don't ask me, Im just here for the pizza
                  92 Accord Dx coupe

(dead f22a1- searching for new heart)nvm, fixed it. waitin for turbo

Comment

i have acura gsr sides work
                    GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

i got sigmas there rare....

Facebook me
                      http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
                      For sale thread
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
                      Willing to buy/trade thread
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

cd5 are good, i have them on, just a little gap towards the front end, so i used the mud guards to cover it up, and it works fine, it doesnt bolt on to the cbs side plastic snap ons, so you'd have to figure how to bolt them on, some members have them on coupes and sedans
                        671menace

Comment

If you dont mind doing a little modification, You can use the 03 Accord Euro OEM sideskirts
                          I did these a few years ago on my old car, and now I've got them on my project Accord

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Have you seen the boMex skirts? they're lower but not too flashy.
                            i'm thinkin about getting em
                            accord gone and missed
                            sold to my good friend jay.

Comment

Working...
                            X