Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What wheels are these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What wheels are these?

I'm thinking about buying them, and I'd like to get a better look at them online, but I deleted the email the guy told me in and I can't remember what they are.

I'm also looking at a set of black painted Enkei CDR9 wheels.
    (gotta imagine they are black! lol)
    But the guy doesn't know if they are spaced at 4x108 or 4x114.3, so I've asked him to see if the part number is stamped on the rim, so I can check at Enkei.com

i like those Enkeis... but i think in my case i'd paint them bronze.

Comment

I'd pass on them. I don't think those style rims go well with the cb.
      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
        i like those Enkeis... but i think in my case i'd paint them bronze.

Since the Enkei's are already black, I'm thinking about using copper flake and a lot of clearcoat to really make them pop. My brother's 86 Honda 250r has a black frame and copper flake from house o' color and it's wicked in the sun. I think it'll look hot as hell with my cappucino coupe.

Comment

i can't wait to see that man, no idea what you're talking about but it sounds cool as hell.

Comment

Enkei CDR9's, they weigh A LOT. about 23 lbs a piece. So just warning you.....might feel a lack in power.

member's ride thread
            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
            91 Accord SE 176k
            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

I appreciate all the input, but what are the wheels on the green Accord in the first pic? lol

And screw imageshack. Where's my damn sig? bastards.

Comment

on the green accord, the wheels look like maybe some ace wheels. Im thinking something along the lines of ace manta's?
                97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
                IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

i have a set of CDR9 they fit my cb and my civic

Freedom Is Not Free
                  U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112
                    i have a set of CDR9 they fit my cb and my civic

Thats most likely because you have a universal pattern with 4x100/4x114.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Pieced together a complete set of these today at the yard : but decided not to get them, by the time I paid for these and then put tires on them, I can buy the enkei's with brand new tires already on them. But I was REALLY excited to find them all. Still kinda thinking about going back for them. Hmmm......

Found the email. The guy said they were "milia" which I take to mean miglia. They look to be one of the Mille Miglia Action series.

He's got four rims, with Yokohama Paradas on them, some scuffs but in good shape and an extra tire that's brand new. He wants $400, but, when he was selling them with his Accord, he was only asking for $300. If the Enkei's fall through, I'll offer him $250 and see what happens.

I've offered the guy with the Enkei's $300. (He's asking $375, but said he spray painted them black. I think that should be worth a discount) Everybody cross your fingers and hope I get a new set of wheels for my birthday!!
                      Last edited by visualpoet; 03-15-2008, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Damn, I hate waiting for someone to call you. I want my wheels!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X