Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Other CF parts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other CF parts??

Are their more CF parts for the Cb7, other than the hood and the lower lip?
    I'm looking for the trunk, mirrors, front fenders, maybe the gas door ?
    I've looked at some pics of some fo the memebrs rides here and I didn't see anybody with any. So i'm guessing No. if not has anybody tried doing a group buy for these> I'm pretty new here, so i don't know anything that's ever happended here.

there is trunk, hood, fenders, gas cap, and body kits. but some things like the fenders and gas cap just have a thin layer over them
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

theres a guy on here that made cf trunks and i think theres a cf flushmount spoiler going around.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
        there is trunk, hood, fenders, gas cap, and body kits. but some things like the fenders and gas cap just have a thin layer over them
        can you provide any links to where I can find the trunk and fenders. And are these true CF pieces, not just an over lay. I understand their are 2 piece to most CF parts, like the hood has the top and bottom but the top is CF and the bottom is 99.99% of the time fiberglass. I just want to make sure it's not a full fiberglass with a CF over lay on the top. But I imagine only some Super cheap ass place would do that.

Comment

hey bro theres a kamari cf flushmount sumwere around here....i have 2 sets of CF fenders one oem n one slr style.....i also have 2 trunks n 1 hood....1 gas cap.......i have all my parts on my cars .....though yes they make lips...................n no u cant buy fenders anymore! never heard or saugh a cf body kit either..... hope that helps

ebay for gas lids!.....vis or ebay for trunks n hoods!

cf fenders have stopped production yrs ago!!!!!!!!! n erebuni is no longer a CO they made the fenders!

Facebook me
          http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
          For sale thread
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
          Willing to buy/trade thread
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

Is Eribuni done? I thought it seemed like they were going under Shame.. I LOVED their CB7 kits!

Anyway, yeah... the fenders aren't made anymore. There are some trunks floating around... the one that I had had the holes in the wrong place, so it didn't mount properly. I just sold it to a friend that I HOPE can make better use of it than I did!

Find someone that does custom CF work and ask how much it'd take to get done.

Comment

Originally posted by 93a-lude
              hey bro theres a kamari cf flushmount sumwere around here....i have 2 sets of CF fenders one oem n one slr style.....i also have 2 trunks n 1 hood....1 gas cap.......i have all my parts on my cars .....though yes they make lips...................n no u cant buy fenders anymore! never heard or saugh a cf body kit either..... hope that helps

ebay for gas lids!.....vis or ebay for trunks n hoods!

cf fenders have stopped production yrs ago!!!!!!!!! n erebuni is no longer a CO they made the fenders!
              Thanx Alot for the info. Maybe someday i can make you an offer for the CF OEM fenders, if not the SLR ones ??

Comment

Originally posted by CNY 90AccordLX
                Are their more CF parts for the Cb7, other than the hood and the lower lip?
                I'm looking for the trunk, mirrors, front fenders, maybe the gas door ?
                I've looked at some pics of some fo the memebrs rides here and I didn't see anybody with any. So i'm guessing No. if not has anybody tried doing a group buy for these> I'm pretty new here, so i don't know anything that's ever happended here.
                Well buddy for the right $$ you can get pretty much anything on your car CF.
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                  Well buddy for the right $$ you can get pretty much anything on your car CF.
                  Yeah I knida knew that already

I did find a CF trunnk but their asking 700+ for it. Is that too much. I kinda think so. But if that's the going rate, than I'll just keep my eye on it.

And these CF SLR fenders that are out their, are they true CF fenders or are they just over lays? Casue I found some for 300+ but it clearly says they are over lays on a fiberglass fender. or something like that.

I also found the CF gas door on ebay, but that too clearly says CF over lay on a OEM door. I hope it's atleast on fiberglass and not a metal door

Comment

Originally posted by CNY 90AccordLX

I also found the CF gas door on ebay, but that too clearly says CF over lay on a OEM door. I hope it's atleast on fiberglass and not a metal door

Majority of the time it is an oem gas cap with carbon fiber overlay on it.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

If yall find some yellow cf parts i would like to know where to get them.
                      Hybridnation

Comment

Carbon kevlar... I've never seen any for our cars. If anything, there may be a hood... but I have yet to see that, even.

Comment

Guess i'll have to find someone that'll make it from scratch then.Wonder what the total cost will be
                          Hybridnation

Comment

Will a BB1 lip fit our CBs??

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                            Honda Accord Euro-R
                            Honda Odyssey Absolute
                            Honda City I-DSi
                            Honda Stream

Comment

WTF!!where do u get it bastard!!!!!!
                              Signature Picture removed due to excessive size