Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

question about rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about rims

i have a set of itr rims and i was wondering if i can use after market lug??

if it's the right size...
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

yea i would

The Race Car

Comment

You will need a spacer too
        wat?

Comment

Just out of curiosity, what year ITR rims do you have? Are they on the car already?

And why couldn't you use aftermarket lugnuts?

Comment

itr rims

the rims are off of a 96 itr i dunno i posted on this other website and ppl said its not so good

Comment

I love itr WHEELS. Hopefully, someday I'll get some.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by EXR_6
                the rims are off of a 96 itr i dunno i posted on this other website and ppl said its not so good
                Aftermarket lugnuts will be fine, as long as they fit snugly against the wheel. Using the nuts from the ITR would be a nice touch, though!

As said above, spacers might be needed as well.

Comment

okay so i got my spacers but ive been thinking of just using my stock lugs. thanks for all the feedback

Comment

okay so i got my spacers but ive been thinking of just using my stock lugs. thanks for all the feedback
                    I recommend getting some aftermarket ones.
                    Raceline USA

Comment

yeah ive been thinking of either getting slipstreams or spoon rims not sure yet

Comment

yeah ive been thinking of either getting slipstreams or spoon rims not sure yet
                        Same design, except the Spoons are the legit ones. Prepare to pay about $300+ per wheel if you do get the Spoon ones. Slipstreams are played out. All Rotas are. I'd get the real shit if I were you.
                        Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                          You will need a spacer too
                          You could shave down the caliper a lil.

EDIT: Id do this over spacers. Spacers kill the the # of threads your wheels are tightened on. I mean, you could, but shaving the calipers seems more logical.
                          Last edited by jdm_inspired; 03-10-2008, 02:16 AM.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

yeah im leaning more towards the spoon rims but i cant find any that are 4 x 114 it sucks if you find me a place that has em that would be great cuz ivebeen looking for a while online and still cant find anything

Comment

Working...
                            X