My Dogs and Cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Dogs and Cats

So ya I figured Id show everyone my families animals......Well one is my sisters but hes here all the time so hes pretty much mine anyways.

So these are my cats:

This is Gizmo.....Hes the most chillen cat in the world....He just sleeps at the top of my stairs until its time to eat then that is the only time youll see him move fast....Hes like a sloth

This is Ace....Gizmos brother....I hate the name ace but my dad named him and it just kinda stuck....Hes a pretty chillen cat too....but he hides alot cuz the dogs seem to like to attack him

And these are the dogs:

This is Max....He is my moms dog....Hes sad when shes not around and doesnt do anything other than stare out the window waiting for her....When shes around he follows her around like a....umm....lost puppy dog i guess lol....I cant remember what kind of dog he is....but I know hes a mixed breed.

This is banshee....Hes my sisters dog but I absolutly love him....He is kinda like gizmo....doesnt do much other than sleep and eat....but he loves his food....He is a poodle and shizu.....A shipoo lol

This is Bear....He is my dog.....He was bought for my dad but he just follows me around and at wont leave me alone.....but hes the shit....funniest dog Ive ever seen....He is a miniature Australian Sheppard....Apparently his colour is a rare colour....I said we should have breed him and made money off him....but nope.

I have another sister with a wiener dog and a jack russel....but I dont have any pictures of them so watever.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

First kittah is teh serious.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
      First kittah is teh serious.
      X2 lol, I like the Bear, kool dog.

Originally posted by zack_odom
      Yummmmm. I'm going to go eat some Buddy Club sauce with my Mugen Spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by King James

"That was no where near being funny, You sir fail"

"'Sigh' Yeah Dude"

"Wheres my treats son?"

"NO NOT THE BRIGHT FLASH!!!"

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase!"
        wat?

Comment

wow thats alot of animals

Comment

damn.....im hoping they all get along....

My Cm7

My Cb7 (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOTO
              wow thats alot of animals
              man you dont even know how annoying it is to have this many animals around....

Its not too bad when my sisters arent around cuz the cats dont do much and we only have 2 dogs......but when both my sisters bring their dogs we have six fucking dogs in my house......I wanna shoot them sometimes.....Luckily most are small

Originally posted by beanzfynest617
              damn.....im hoping they all get along....
              They do generally get along.....Sometimes theres the odd fight but doesnt usually happen often.....and usually a toy or food is involved lol

C91BLX7....Nice quotes dude....I lol'd

The first cat is chillen.....Hes awesome lol

Thanks for the comments guys.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Working...
              X