question about cats health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about cats health

i posted this in the animal section. not sure if it goes in this or not.

anyways. for some odd reason my cat has been getting this crust around his right eye. he opens it sometimes like when he's playing or running around, but other than that he keeps it closed. his other eye is fine. dies anyone know what it could be?

if yall need pics tell m and i will post them.

could be an infection, try cleaning the eye with a cotten ball or gauze with a little warm water. if it comes back they sell some antibiotic stuff called terramycin or moxy drops. i heard it could cause blindness if left alone so definatly try cleaning asap.
    FA1

Comment

thanx man. where can i find it at?

Comment

you can find those products at a petsmart, or any other pet place im sure but petsmart i know for sure you will find it there

oh and speaking of cats sorry to thread jack but does anybody elses car stare at there litter box after using it?
        Originally posted by jboyce
        i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7accord
          you can find those products at a petsmart, or any other pet place im sure but petsmart i know for sure you will find it there

oh and speaking of cats sorry to thread jack but does anybody elses car stare at there litter box after using it?

lmao. mine was sniffing it earlier. lol. but he watches TV some times. thanx for that info.

Comment

Yeah get it done quickly before it worsens.

- My cat approves this post.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
              Yeah get it done quickly before it worsens.

- My cat approves this post.
              lmao. more sig material. lol. thanx man

Comment

Ya my cat had the same thing sorta and the vet gave me this stuff to put in his eyes and it was like gelly and weird but it worked. 10$usd shipped obo...lol jk

Comment

dont self medicate the cat.... if the cat is keeping his eye closed then there is a reason. take the cat to a vet. it could be such a severe infection that they would need to do an iv and you trying to use those pills would be worthless. be safe man. it seems you like the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by newtuner7
                    dont self medicate the cat.... if the cat is keeping his eye closed then there is a reason. take the cat to a vet. it could be such a severe infection that they would need to do an iv and you trying to use those pills would be worthless. be safe man. it seems you like the cat.
                    yeah i do. ill post pics of him later on. he acts funny sometimes. lol. runs from one end of the house to the other for reason. lmao. no wonder cats are known to lower your blood pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                      yeah i do. ill post pics of him later on. he acts funny sometimes. lol. runs from one end of the house to the other for reason. lmao. no wonder cats are known to lower your blood pressure.
                      that's true.. it calms you down.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

my cat had a fucked up eye for like 8 years, the eye lid was folded and required surgery. but we never had it done and he was never in pain or had any trouble hunting he lived to be 13

My Members Ride Page

Comment

Working...
                        X