No announcement yet.

Baby attacks pitbull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy I buy my weed off of has a pitbull and as soon as it sees me it trys to jump and lick my face...Then when I sit down it curls up on my feet and sleeps till i leave...Its more laid back than my dogs I have in my house.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by lo-specials
      The cut out part is the part when the pit keeps on licking the baby

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i think lil chuahuas are meaner lol

Comment

Im not gonna sit here and talk shit because in the end it has a lot more to do with the breed and blood line then it does the name of the dog.

I just have a distaste for pits. I dont think they are pretty first off and ive seen to many attacks(not that i havent seen plenty of other breed attacks) to go back.

But to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
            i think lil chuahuas are meaner lol
            hell ya those lil shits try and snap at me all the time. My girlfriends friend has one and that lil shit just barks and growls at me. It will sometimes try and sneak up and nip at my heels. But i love pit bulls g/fs cousin has one and that thing is huge but he would not hurt a fly. Lmao he actually runs from flys. He is scared but fun to play with. And strong as hell. The dog turns out to be how the trainer wants them to be. Be nice to the dog dog will be nice to you. beat the dog and it will go into self defense and become aggressive. I admit i am skiddish around random pits, because i am more worried about the owners then them. aka how they trained them. But i plan on getting a pit when i get my own house. They are awesome dogs. Ill take pics of my g/fs cousins pit. Its name is cowboy and he is a big playful scardy cat. Lol the chuahua bosses him around. That lil shit.
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by King James
              The guy I buy my weed off of has a pitbull .

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

i have 4 one of the 4 is game breed if you have them u know what im talking about shes eli on top and bottom but just bcuz thats her bloodline that dont mean shes anymore aggresive than the rest she prolly the sweatest but if i where to starve her beat her and treat her like shit she would be mean and aggresive ..........my point is its all media hype true i know it happens but you cant blame the dog ........in short BLAME THE DEED NOT THE BREED!!!!
                one of the other 4 is bruno and ol family red .....big dog kinda dumb but sweat as can be ......all four of them r big babys well except for one she will attact so beware if you ever come by she will take off your shoes......lol
                F22A1:blew up
                F22A1/H22:blew up
                F22A6/H22: " "
                F22A4/H22: " "
                H23A1 boosted:blew up
                H23A1:traded
                H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
                FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                  The guy I buy my weed off of has a pitbull and as soon as it sees me it trys to jump and lick my face...Then when I sit down it curls up on my feet and sleeps till i leave...Its more laid back than my dogs I have in my house.
                  So does mine AND he always comes up fucking sniffing me giving me this mean vibe and when he(dealer) tells it to stop it doesnt and it starts like nippin my shoes for some reason pitbulls have a fetish for shoes.

and its a ugly fucking dog anyways im sorry but i dont really like them. I had someone in my neighborhood attacked by one.
                  No longer have a cb7.

V6 POOOWAAAA

lol, a buick.

Comment

Working...
                  X