No announcement yet.

my Pitbull/Husky mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cutie dog i want a pit but g/f doesn't lol she is afraid of them even though she grew up around one and the damn thing is a sheep more then a wolf a scardy cat. But fun as hell to play tug of war with. I still plan on gettn one But i want one like yours that thing took my heart lol damn thing is cute as hell. How much did you get her for?
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
      cutie dog i want a pit but g/f doesn't lol she is afraid of them even though she grew up around one and the damn thing is a sheep more then a wolf a scardy cat. But fun as hell to play tug of war with. I still plan on gettn one But i want one like yours that thing took my heart lol damn thing is cute as hell. How much did you get her for?
      lol, yea. She steals everyone's heart. She so damn adorable.

She's met almost everyone from the NW crew and they fell in love with her, especially maroonaccord2.2.

My now ex-gf got Suki as a birthday present. Her brother got Suki and her brother(now stolen). He said they were free

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

prob just an Eye Infection.. Our dog got one and the vet gave us this ointment to put in it. It was pretty much hydrocortizon cream.. She ate her first tube.. Ugh went back and they gave us another..

We might be getting a Chocolate/pit mix.. Well see tho, I wanna make sure its cute
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

looks beautiful!!!

Comment

Got her a new collar. She fucking loves it.

Also, her eye is back to the normal pink it always is. I think it was just an eye infection as Juan said.

Comment

Yeah sometimes dogs just get them, Like great danes ive noticed get them alot. They always have droppy eye.. w00t for the red collar! I would get her a fancy girly one, We had to get one for Lucy cause everyone kept thinking it was a boy.. ugh

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                Yeah sometimes dogs just get them, Like great danes ive noticed get them alot. They always have droppy eye.. w00t for the red collar! I would get her a fancy girly one, We had to get one for Lucy cause everyone kept thinking it was a boy.. ugh
                People are retarded.

i actually had a purple collar and a purple leash. People still called her a boy.

But that collar is hand made, and were limited. $16 shipped, only had green, blue and red. They also had a 2" camo one, but that was ***.

The red actually brings out her blue eyes.

But guess what? Turns out Esther's sister accidentally poked her eye. That's why it was red.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  People are retarded.

i actually had a purple collar and a purple leash. People still called her a boy.

But that collar is hand made, and were limited. $16 shipped, only had green, blue and red. They also had a 2" camo one, but that was ***.

The red actually brings out her blue eyes.

But guess what? Turns out Esther's sister accidentally poked her eye. That's why it was red.

HAHAHA! are you gona take back custody of her or what? Chelsea kinda wants to get another dog, but I dont know if thats a good idea.. So much training.. ugh

Comment

Yea, I want to. I probably will this or next week.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      Yea, I want to. I probably will this or next week.

w00t w00t! party time!

Comment

well i wish i had a pic of my dog but sadly he has to be put down to many bad people in his life b4 me lets just say he dont like men

I am Arcadiacb7's chic, and these are the Ohio Accludes.

Comment

Here's Suki a few weeks ago.

I've started bringing her over to my place a lot more now(she doesn't live with me yet).

I've been buying her some real food, not some cheap safeway filler food.

She's starting to get her Pit body figure.

Here she is chillin in my buddies cb

Comment

lol,thats tight. Too bad they don't stay puppies forever.

Comment

wtf, dogs have blue eyes? I didnt know that.

Dog looks good..

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Have you trained it to attack anyone yet?

The New-ish Ride
                                My old Ride
                                Hear my Vtak!!!
                                MK3 Member #3
                                I piss off people for fun.
                                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                                X