Our Yoshi Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Yoshi Dog

This is our *** Siberian Husky Yoshi. No BS he always "mates" with boy dogs and passes right by all the females he has ever been in contact with. Even when they are in heat. I think he might just be confused.
    We got him when he was a little over a year old from the local animal shelter. We walked around for a long time and could not find one that we wanted. We were originally looking for a medium sized dog. As we walked by his kennel he jumped up against the cage. We knew he was the one. He has one eye with is blue and the other brown and is a pure bred husky. All 95lbs of him. He is one of the largest huskies i have ever seen and the biggest baby. He always has this dumb look on his face too but is very smart. He actually talks in a way. When I go up right next to his head and make a really soft growling noise he does the same. Well anyways here are some pics of my big dog.
    Sorry bout the quality some are on a camera phone.

My girlfriend kelly and him.

Princess Yoshi

Its tough to see but here he is sleeping on "his" futon
    Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

Your dog is so beautiful. I can't believe you found one in a shelter. Who would give that god up.
    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

We dont know who gave him up but we think they made him wear one of those collars that zaps him when he barked. Because he never barks. Only when he sees a cat or something he lets out a super quiet bark. But its very rare that he ever does.

Comment

hahaha!!! I love that first pic, he has that cool dumb happy dog look on he face

But really now those are one of my fav breeds of dogs. He's def a keeper
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

Poor dog.. lol promoting his ambiguity? .. haha jk, that picture's rad, my girlfriend loves it.. lol.

I freqin want a husky! and i like the name! dye him green on halloween
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

looks like a gray version of big *** al's dog
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Hes really a great dog too. So well behaved and loves little kids. When my twin cousins were learning to walk he would stay right next to them and when they fell he checked to see if they were all right.

I realy wanna dye him green too. I just afraid it will take a long time to come out of his white fur. Anyone know a dye that will was completely out?

Yeah that was his halloween outfit. It was so funny trying to explain that he was actually a male and why we got him that.

Oh we have all come to accept that he likes the boy dogs. Whenever he runs away we always know where to find him at his "boyfriends" house. lol

I never thought about that he does look like a gray version of big *** als dog! lol

Comment

and if i was u ill get the f22b with ur FUND money

with simple bolt ons ull b with the h22 crowd
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Really what kind of bolt ons. Just i/h/e stuff like that?

Comment

hey im not trying to sound all dog knowing and whatnot but your dog is NOT fruity or anything its just a way that dogs play and it has a little to do with dominance behavior even female dogs hump boys sometimes and my female husky likes to hump little human boys ages 2 through 10 or so and even my lil sister when she was younger most male dogs will hump other males and its like a wrestling game they taunt each other and jump all over each other its really just PLAYING whenever we are at the dog park there is always one person that freaks out and is yelling "get your *** dog away" or "thats fucked up" but when they take their dog to the other side and it runs back in a matter of minutes cause it was having fun all the park regulars just laugh it off we have even named the game its called "butt warriors" or just the "humping game" and is usually more apparent in pack breeds or just dominant dogs

ps dont talk bout how i dont use punctuation

Comment

yeah my german shepard was like that because we had an older labrador retreiver who he'd "wrestle" with until we got the youngest one in the pack, a rotweiler mixed with a terrier or something but she's small as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X