My little "crew"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My little "crew"

I figured I'd make an appearance in the animal forum...so here are some pics of my dogs.

This is my rot Kaiser.

Then my pitbull Shady

And the next two are the "puppies" they are 2 of the 13 resulting in the rot railin the pitbull in front of the whole family on christmas day a while back lol...and to top it off they got stuck together...anyone ever see two dogs get stuck together while doing it? it's not pretty.

Jojo

and DeeDee

They're all great dogs and behave very well...of course they are very protective and terratorial so anyone they see walking by the house or anyone in the house they go insane but they don't bite unless they see anyone as a threat. They are all very playful aswell, my 2 nephews have always played with them since they were babies and they can lay all over the dogs and they won't even growl.

Anyways, enjoy the pics.

aww they are all so cute!!!!!!!!! I use to have a rotty and a couple pits, but living where we live now, pits are banned and my rotty was killed

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

^^sorry about the rotty Where I live, pitbulls are not banned but they are...frowned upon. Whenever anyone asks us what they are we just say mixed.

Comment

Dude give me my rotty back lol j/p but it looks just like mine is it american or german rott
        -later

RIP lilblue

Comment

Still got the original psx. Good stuff man.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by LinX
            Still got the original psx. Good stuff man.
            haha yea, that picture is in my sister's room. I gave the old ps to her when I got my ps2 way back.

Comment

yeah i just found out that that kind of dog is highly frowned upon here in southern ohio also. makes it that much harder to find home owners insurance.

if anyone asks i'm going to say she's a goldan labrador mix. i mean she looks kinda like a small rotweiler but she's all golden. she's very smart and playful, only barks when someone is at the door.

Comment

Working...
              X