My bitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bitches

No really, these are my bitches... A pit (Ginger), a rott (Mr. Chocolate) and a mutt (Sweet)...

Okay, so the rott isn't a girl, but he is still a little...

And the pit is a pansy, albeit an 85 lb. pansy.

The smallest is the alpha in this bunch...

Last edited by Wagon Daddy; 11-04-2006, 05:32 AM.

hey man it might be me but all i see is an x

Comment

I can't see anything, not even an x

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

fixed...

Comment

awww cute....

so the mutt runs the show and is the alpha bitch

i bet the mutt is the smartest too
          ..cool pics

Comment

aww I want your rotty and your pit, they look so cute laying there together

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, that was pretty funny the first time that happenned. For a long time, they couldn't both be on their chair (yes, they now have their own dog chair because it is nasty and no one else wants to sit on it...). They would both get pissy.

I took them both on a good run one day and when I came back they were both exhausted. They both tried to give each other attitude about being on the chair at the same time. Then they just gave up. Now they always share...

-c

Comment

Nice dogs

How old is the Rot? I really miss my doby. She died of old age...I kinda want a Rott or another Doby but at the same time I don't want to go thru that again. She seemed full of life one day....then all her health started going away. I didn't realize how short their lives really were! She started getting grey wiskers...her skin started to sag... but yeah for a doberman, she was the runt of the group and I picked up for $50 from a local seller. The seller didn't expect a house full of puppies and tried to get rid of them quick. She was good sized and never got to be as huge as her parents (kinda glad) She was toooo friendly too and a non-aggressor and liked everyone even strangers! However...if u had the smell of "cat" on you she would growl and bark! She hated cats ever since she tried to get friendly with one when we moved into a new house...and the neighbors cat scratched up her nose real good from trying to sniff it.

Are you going to fix Mr. Chocolates tail later on? My girl had her ears and tail fixed for the "aggressive look" and the other day I saw a Doberman with fixed ears and the regular long tail. It looked kinda weird to me seeing one without a fixed tail.

Anyways props for some good lookin bitchez!

I am the Yakuza CB7!
                JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
                1994 Prelude V-Tec
                1999 CL 3.0
                2000 Prelude
                2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
                1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
                1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
                1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Its funny how the small dogs are often the alpha type...my lab is small but she demands respect from all dogs she meets, and they give it too...its funny how big mastifs, and bulldogs just roll over for her....any dog that wont look her in the eye, and slinks around gets pounced on....
                  D-series.org

Comment

Working...
                  X