My English Bully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My English Bully

His names Elvis... best dog ever if you dont mind the occasional farts/ nonstop snoring... such a badass dog... these guys go for about 2000 a piece, and i was about to shell out money to a breeder, and the night before, my friends mom found this guy walking around on the side of the road! A sign from god...

1993 CB7
    2001 BB6

definitely my next dog, i love those things next to chow chows (what i currently have) my favorite dog i want a all brendle(sp?) one with a white chest

Comment

Originally posted by bresk8r87
      cool bulldog but you need to start brushing this dog's teeth. no joke.

Comment

and taking care of its skin, and cleaning its ears and watch for allergies and blah blah blah i love them but they are walking health problems, go thing im going to be doctor so ill be able to take care of mine when i get one

Comment

Good dogs.Nice find! My buddy had one, poor little guy had to have surgery on his nasal canals (Birth defect) apparently the dogs were smaller than normal so when he got too excited he would end up passing out due to lack of O2. I love those dogs! That one pic looks like he's sticking his tounge out at the camera!
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
            cool bulldog but you need to start brushing this dog's teeth. no joke.
            that was the night i found him... judging by the teeth, nails, ears, and how dirty he was, he was either really neglected or stray.... i got him cleaned, groomed, his nails clipped, and a good teeth brushing the next day... and yeah bulldogs have very truncated nasal passages, walking down and up the stairs is more than enough exercise for him...
            1993 CB7
            2001 BB6

Comment

thats good shit mang
              is he / she housetrained/

Comment

Wish i could afford one.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

fully house trained/obedience trained... sort of nice when youre at college and not home all day... wish he wasnt neutered, breeding would be a viable option...
                  1993 CB7
                  2001 BB6

Comment

WOW he is a cutie, my husband wants one so bad, but a puppy. one day we will get one. very very cute though

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

man gotta love the marine corp mascot. i want one so bad,name him chesty

Comment

Originally posted by bresk8r87
                        ...wish he wasnt neutered, breeding would be a viable option...
                        this post in not to bash on you, but simply to educate.

it's better that he's neutered. less changes of illness and producing even more dogs that will most likely never have an owner (unless you keep them or give them away). there's something like 4-5 dogs for every american. the number of homeless animals is down right astonishing. bringing more into the world would be idiotic in my opinion.

breeding is a tough job. you have to be devoted to say the least. puppy exams, bloodwork, medication, food, boarding for when you go on vacation all adds up. the thing that people don't realize is that everything is multiplied by however many puppies you have. visits to the vet would kill your bank account. sadly enough, the only breeding that yields significant profits are the ones that have the worst conditions. i'm talking about puppies living in feces and urine until they're shipped out to the puppy store where they look oh so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
                          this post in not to bash on you, but simply to educate.

it's better that he's neutered. less changes of illness and producing even more dogs that will most likely never have an owner (unless you keep them or give them away). there's something like 4-5 dogs for every american. the number of homeless animals is down right astonishing. bringing more into the world would be idiotic in my opinion.

breeding is a tough job. you have to be devoted to say the least. puppy exams, bloodwork, medication, food, boarding for when you go on vacation all adds up. the thing that people don't realize is that everything is multiplied by however many puppies you have. visits to the vet would kill your bank account. sadly enough, the only breeding that yields significant profits are the ones that have the worst conditions. i'm talking about puppies living in feces and urine until they're shipped out to the puppy store where they look oh so cute.
                          all that dog walking has paid off. later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

thanks for the concern.... but my family has been breeding labs for over 10 years, i know what it encompasses...with english bulldogs, most pups are sold before the litter is born, they are a very 'in demand' dog
                            1993 CB7
                            2001 BB6

Comment

man, i want one so bad. its my fav dog of all time my neighbor had one, i loved playing with it. then they moved away.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                              X