My Australian Shepherd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Australian Shepherd

I just picked him up last night. he's 3 months and 3 days old and the absolute cutest thing ever. His name is Marvin.

Here's a couple of Pics I took with my cell phone. Sorry for this shitty quality.

This is the first herding breed i've ever owned and I'm curious to how many others out there have these types of dogs and if they have any suggestions.
    Last edited by Rusty; 07-24-2008, 06:17 PM.
    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
    - Ernest Hemingway

theyre really good dogs, they just always need to be busy or theyll get into trouble...get ready for a hyper dog haha

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

awww ...

our dogs r all small and shit

big pups r cute

Comment

it's a HE!!!!

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

yeah yeah... i fixed it.
          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Prepare to be a parent if you aren't already.

I have a different breed dog and today somehow he left the house unnoticed, after looking for him for an hour and even going to the police station as I'm walking back home hes walking down the block towards the house like he just went to the store or something.

I still love him to death but I gotta ground him sometimes lol.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Herding

Great dogs I have owned two shelties and they are, were both amazing. Each one seems to have its own individual personality, not stereotyped like a lab.

I do agree to get him involved in things, because they do enjoy "working", we signed our pup up for puppy interaction classes. (they are essentially just a time when they go and get used to interacting with other dogs and other perople)

Then we had him in puppy agility classes. I don't think they were very expensive and it is a good way to get them on the right track.

Oh and I hope you have a big back yard because they like to run.

Picture of my pup a couple weeks ago...

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

Cute pup! I have a catahoula, which are also herding dogs, not as popular as the aussies or the heelers.But like others have said, they need to be worked and have lots of room to run.Is he a mini or half mini, or just a full size aussie?

Comment

Working...
                X