X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oyajicool
    replied
    If you leave that masking tape on for a while, you'll have hard time removing it. Hardened glue will be harder to remove than the dead bugs.

You may want give a shot on this product. http://www.corrosionx.com/rejex.html
    I don't have personal experience using this one but I use Corrosion-X for my work. This product (Corrosion-X) works pretty good, so, I'm thinking that Rejex would be worth a while trying.
    Last edited by oyajicool; 05-09-2013, 08:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Honda_Lady
    replied
    ah I guess we get hit first in my area and then it hits the rest of the state slowly. Night_Wolf says it doesn't get as bad down in South Florida as it does here in North Central Florida.

I tried something different to keep some of them off the paint.

Leave a comment:

• SEgirl
    replied
    Lovebugs aren't too bad yet up here in the Panhandle. Labor Day weekend is usually when we get hit with the invasion.

Leave a comment:

• Honda_Lady
    replied
    What's up everyone?! are you ready to fight these damn LOVE BUGS again? I'm not!! as a matter of fact I gotta go out now and clean the foul bastards off my car from my mom's trip to Ocala.

Leave a comment:

• ninethreecoupe
    replied
    Man this place is dead. What's up people???

Leave a comment:

• 91H22ACB7
    replied
    My buddies shop is hosting a dyno day, anyone wanna join?- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...570#post309557

Leave a comment:

• Honda_Lady
    replied
    Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    I hope to have a working camera this time (>__>)
    I wish i could make it and use my camera for those that can't make it (or don't have a camera)

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    I hope to have a working camera this time (>__>)

Leave a comment:

• Honda_Lady
    replied
    sure wish i knew i could afford to make it. Oh well, I look forward to seeing the pictures from the event again.

(besides no one wants to see my POS anyway)

Leave a comment:

• JARHEAD293
    replied
    AFM12 facebook page is up guys
    https://www.facebook.com/events/518564504825348/

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    I'll be in the area tomo

Leave a comment:

• ninethreecoupe
    replied
    I know its not a biggie compared to other hurricanes but stay safe Florida peeps.

Leave a comment:

• SilverShadow
    replied
    i lived in hot weather most of my life! I was from The Bronx..endured hot and smog in Los Angeles in the 60's and 70's , Palm Springs ,where it's hotter than the hot part of hell, Miami..yuck..skin sticks to everything and you breathe air soup, Tallahassee...a bit cooler...and then the hot nights and days of Vegas! I think I'm due for a nice calm cool island.

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Its been 90+ everyday for a week with no end in sight!!!!! Damn its hot!!

Leave a comment:

• CB7H22Los
    replied
    94+ everyday...sucks..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X