X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackoutt
    replied
    Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
    Yeah you gotta register your car, but me and some of the guys meet up every Sunday at 9:00 pm on OBT you should swing by if you can.
    Imma come thru I'll be in a green 6th gen...nothing special bone stock...where at on OBT?

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Originally posted by dlatino View Post
    its not suppose to be this cold in FLorida

I know that shit was insanely cold..

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    So, anybody willing to let me borrow their garage to do my timing belt?

Leave a comment:

• MR.PHIL
    replied
    Originally posted by blackoutt View Post
    Hey guys finally here in orlando staying off john young parkway untill we find a apartment...any good meets around?My car isnt here yet but we'll be in my girls 6th gen..

Oh yeah I heard that once we get a place to stay we HAVE to register our cars in florida,is that true??
    Yeah you gotta register your car, but me and some of the guys meet up every Sunday at 9:00 pm on OBT you should swing by if you can.

Leave a comment:

• blackoutt
    replied
    Hey guys finally here in orlando staying off john young parkway untill we find a apartment...any good meets around?My car isnt here yet but we'll be in my girls 6th gen..

Oh yeah I heard that once we get a place to stay we HAVE to register our cars in florida,is that true??

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    crazy shit. there was frost here too

Leave a comment:

• dlatino
    replied
    its not suppose to be this cold in FLorida

Leave a comment:

• 90ACCORDLXGUY
    replied
    Anybody move recently up to Washington from Florida? Maybe military? There is an Accord with FL plates that sits two doors down from my GFs duplex. Black with altezzas, lowered, 17inch Enkeis, and clear corners from what I could see.

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
    how much does it cost to get a car registered in Florida??? and get a dl in FL???
    look in the FL DMV site. but its always $$$ if your new to the state

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    HELP!

Anyone in the USF area: I have to change my timing belt and water pump today or ASAP. Found out today the water pump is leaking and the car overheated on the way to work. I'm not going to pay $800 at a shop to get this done when I can do it for $200.

Thanks in advance to anyone. I'll be checking back regularly so if you guys could PM me or post here, that'd be a huge help.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Nice. Shame the engine was gone.

Leave a comment:

• BadgerType
    replied
    an unmolested 98 manual accord

Stripped. Her. Clean.

also found a turbo Talon, but no engine in her

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    What'd ya end up finding?

Leave a comment:

• BadgerType
    replied
    junkyard run = Great Success

Leave a comment:

• ChampCoupe
    replied
    how much does it cost to get a car registered in Florida??? and get a dl in FL???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X