Clear All

• tonytoka1979
    replied
    where are all the treasure coast people

Leave a comment:

• tonytoka1979
    replied
    Originally posted by PRLiTo9MM View Post
    Any luck with finding an ex 4 dr in the central fl area? Can't seem to find any when u have themoney on hand :O
    Craigslist.. search the space coast i seen a few in there..

Leave a comment:

• CB7H22Los
    replied
    Any luck with finding an ex 4 dr in the central fl area? Can't seem to find any when u have themoney on hand :O
    Last edited by CB7H22Los; 05-15-2011, 08:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ChampCoupe
    replied
    i have never seen anything like that in atlanta.

Leave a comment:

• quaidum
    replied
    Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    I bet people I passed where "wtf that dude forgot to open the mirrors". the only time I opened them was when I was about to squeeze through cars to pass them
    that's to good

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    I bet people I passed where "wtf that dude forgot to open the mirrors". the only time I opened them was when I was about to squeeze through cars to pass them

Leave a comment:

• quaidum
    replied
    Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post

good thing I got power folding mirrors, I folded them back & saved them from that mess
    your an asshole (in a friendly way)

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
    i was just down there and was wondering what the fuck was all over the front of all these cars. that shit was nasty

never get them in ATL?
    Originally posted by quaidum View Post
    yeah their guts will eat through the paint if not washed off after a while

one time driving on 70 it sounded like it was raining b/c there were so many of them
    yup, acidic guts

& I went though clouds of them yesterday on the turnpike & i75. seeing them come at me was like that warp speed screen saver lol. in about 30mins I had this...

good thing I got power folding mirrors, I folded them back & saved them from that mess

Leave a comment:

• quaidum
    replied
    Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
    i was just down there and was wondering what the fuck was all over the front of all these cars. that shit was nasty
    yeah their guts will eat through the paint if not washed off after a while

one time driving on 70 it sounded like it was raining b/c there were so many of them

Leave a comment:

• ChampCoupe
    replied
    Originally posted by quaidum View Post

FUCK YOU

Leave a comment:

• quaidum
    replied
    there were none when i washed my car, haven't seen any since last year in late september right when i dumped the bucket i say two fly by.

right when i saw them i knew they would be here in huge numbers the next day, what do you know SHIT TONS OF THEM

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    lmao theyre all over my house & roads. good thing the wagons got a bra

Leave a comment:

• quaidum
    replied
    Love Bugs

FUCK YOU

Leave a comment:

• Flatline
    replied
    Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
    LMAO ... i remember that night .. classic !! it was a good night !! one of these days I will come down for a weekend to visit !! gonna have to plan ahead... got a couple big things coming up ... like having my baby boy , got Import Alliance in July and then a wedding to go to in August. lets see when I can get down there !!
    lol, sure was...

everyone booking out of there, me just strolling over casually... Running means your guilty. lol

I miss driving over there to chill. Nothing like TN hospitality. Free lodging with motor swaps lmao.

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    whens the next meet?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X