X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChampCoupe
    replied
    Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    its only like $1100. & that was with a wagon full of cargo & the H22 trans. if I would have taken my coupe, it would have been $800
    thats alot of money, i am starting to save now for eibach 2012 in cali. You wanna go?

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
    you must be ballin' if you got money to make both of those trips back to back.
    its only like $1100. & that was with a wagon full of cargo & the H22 trans. if I would have taken my coupe, it would have been $800

Leave a comment:

• ChampCoupe
    replied
    I was trying to make the NYMM then hit the west coast meet. but both ended up on the same day. so I just hit the NYMM then went to cali to chill with 3 members there.
    you must be ballin' if you got money to make both of those trips back to back.

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    What did u got out there for this time?
    I was trying to make the NYMM then hit the west coast meet. but both ended up on the same day. so I just hit the NYMM then went to cali to chill with 3 members there.

Leave a comment:

• ChampCoupe
    replied
    cheap ass floridians! lol

btw is it bad that I miss SoCal? :/
    What did u got out there for this time?

Leave a comment:

• CB7H22Los
    replied
    nahhh jarhead you know i break bread for jdm wheels...just hit me up tomorrow and we'll talk..

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    cheap ass floridians! lol

btw is it bad that I miss SoCal? :/

Leave a comment:

• JARHEAD293
    replied
    Originally posted by Flatline View Post
    i so wish those wheels were a little bit bigger. im looking for a 17x8-10 setup right now. sweet ass wheels though.
    Yea that would be nice, but I have yet to see anyone in Florida willing to pay for real deal jdm rims in that size. Rotas rule in Florida

Leave a comment:

• Flatline
    replied
    i so wish those wheels were a little bit bigger. im looking for a 17x8-10 setup right now. sweet ass wheels though.

Leave a comment:

• JARHEAD293
    replied
    Any 5 luggers out there in need of wheels? I decided to stay 4lug. So these are up for sale. $500 takes them home. Work Ryvers 17x7 17x8 +35 all around. one rim has some curbage, could probably be sanded down. Anyways sick 3 piece rim

Leave a comment:

• ChampCoupe
    replied
    gotta wait til i can get a weekend of, the bay is a bit of a ride. so i wanna make a whole day out of it.

Leave a comment:

• Flatline
    replied
    if champ is looking to make an appearance in the Bay, im down to roll out as well... just need some advance notice. Havent seen richie in too long anyhow.

Leave a comment:

• 91H22ACB7
    replied
    not looking to run anyone, just some kool people to kick it with.
    There are all sorts of stuff around the Tampa area.
    Its like a big hub.

Leave a comment:

• ChampCoupe
    replied
    Originally posted by 91H22ACB7 View Post
    There's some pretty good meets and people to run around here.
    Just gotta know who and where. ;-)
    not looking to run anyone, just some kool people to kick it with.

Leave a comment:

• 91H22ACB7
    replied
    I was thinking about going to hang out wit richie when the car is done and see what those tampa meets are like. And then make my trip to see christian to get the car painted.
    There's some pretty good meets and people to run around here.
    Just gotta know who and where. ;-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X