Ga meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtek24
    I am on the phone with Keanna now, she is 45 min out so she will be home shortly!

Brian sorry for the dirty PS Pump, I forgot I was dealing with the cleanest man on here, lol. But posts pics when you get done.
    Hey guys I'm home!! Great meet.. met a couple of new ppl on the board and made some new friends It was fun... OH AND I MASTERED THE 5SPD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

get some sleep
      My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy
        Hey guys I'm home!! Great meet.. met a couple of new ppl on the board and made some new friends It was fun... OH AND I MASTERED THE 5SPD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        NICE! I hope I get there soon. When my moms gets a new clutch in her CD5, I plan on taking it out and becoming one with the clutch! It was nice seeing some CB7s come all the way from Tennessee to kick it with the ATL crew. You guys put it down for Tennessee in a major way. You all definitely have to come back soon so we can do this again. Much love to ALL who came out in the celebration of CB7 unity. Peace!

~DirtySouthHonda
        Last edited by DirtySouthHonda; 03-10-2008, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
          Thanks tony, wished you could make it man!

DAMN....hate I missed it man...family came first this time though.....I cant wait to see the pics.....

TYPEG I know you took some professional looking pics man...where they at....lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7
            DAMN....hate I missed it man...family came first this time though.....I cant wait to see the pics.....

TYPEG I know you took some professional looking pics man...where they at....lol
            Yeah you missed a great turn out dude! Most of the pics are in the image gallery if you havent seen them already, TypeG hasnt posted any yet.
            My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by jtek24
              Yeah you missed a great turn out dude! Most of the pics are in the image gallery if you havent seen them already, TypeG hasnt posted any yet.

Can you post a link to the pics…..I cannot find it in the image gallery

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

here's the link:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=98807

anyway i had a blast at the meet, there were a bunch of swapped CB's there, makes me want to do my swap already so i'm not the only one rocking the SOHC. lol hopefully i'll have it in by the next one.

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
                Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

Definately a good time. What did I miss other than the group photos? And how soon does planning for the next one start?
                  I'll post my pics after work.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

OK... posted pics .. had fun guys.. thanks.. and also met a few more ppl !!

sorry Nic .. had to post the one pic !!

well.. now back to trickedaccords H22 swap in progress !!!

just so you guys know.. my garage is open for business to do swaps for the next three months !! just a heads up .. so you if you need something done let me know.. i am very cheap !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by brownhornet
                      Definately a good time. What did I miss other than the group photos? And how soon does planning for the next one start?
                      I'll post my pics after work.
                      A CD5 Accord got caught by the cops drifting @ the meet! I'm real happy that I attended this one with you, I thank you! I can't wait until I attend the CB7 Alpharetta meet. Peace!

~DirtySouthHonda

Comment

Originally posted by DirtySouthHonda
                        A CD5 Accord got caught by the cops drifting @ the meet! I'm real happy that I attended this one with you, I thank you! I can't wait until I attend the CB7 Alpharetta meet. Peace!

~DirtySouthHonda
                        Yeah he was lucky the cop didnt see his lil stunt... but much love to the TN cb's and everyone who showed up

Comment

Originally posted by WI_Zoe
                          Yeah he was lucky the cop didnt see his lil stunt... but much love to the TN cb's and everyone who showed up
                          That dude must have shit his pants then...
                          Gary A.K.A. Carter
                          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

yeah that was my buddy Tim, apparently the cop was just driving around with his lights on and forgot he had them lit up. but yeah he about shit his pants. lol

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
                            Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

BTW ...just a question what did it look like when the TN crew pulled in all at once ?? all i know is that the people on the interstate hated us because we would take up all the lanes several times just cruising !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
                                BTW ...just a question what did it look like when the TN crew pulled in all at once ?? all i know is that the people on the interstate hated us because we would take up all the lanes several times just cruising !!
                                It looked good, real good. It wish I could have stayed longer. Maybe we could've all hit the road for a cruise to show some strength in numbers.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

Working...
                                X