No announcement yet.

Ga meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do my best to make this one. Can't say this far out if I'll have to work or not.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

Originally posted by brownhornet
      I do my best to make this one. Can't say this far out if I'll have to work or not.

Tell your boss that you need off!! come out and show off those wheels in your sig

Comment

^ hey did you get atts or whatever it is working when you did your swap

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
          Tell your boss that you need off!! come out and show off those wheels in your sig
          Yeah, no kidding. Those wheels look good! What are they?

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

im a noob but do we have to ask permission for varsity to let us use the parkin lot.

i defitnitly know imma eat there but iono about the rest of the meet

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7xChun
              im a noob but do we have to ask permission for varsity to let us use the parkin lot.

i defitnitly know imma eat there but iono about the rest of the meet
              i don't think it matters because people have meets there all the time.

there's a parking deck, a lower paking lot, and the front where you park and order.

meets usually happen in the lower parking lot around back for those that have never been there. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by whatever210
                ^ hey did you get atts or whatever it is working when you did your swap
                No, when i got the swap, the ATTS had already been taken off. IT has a USDM h23 trans with an intermdiate shaft adaptor plate instead of atts, from what i read the atts is not worth the effort to try and put in an accord.

Comment

If I had a set, I would be more than happy to. I found that pic online, and thought that they were hot. I think they're OE civic upgrade wheels.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

If I had a set, I would be more than happy to. I found that pic online, and thought that they were hot. I think they're OE civic upgrade wheels.
                    Yeah those are definitely 4x100.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

tell rufian about it too. later.

Comment

Well, unfortunately Ruffian just had an accident yesterday. The wagon is down. And looking at the damage may be totaled.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
                          I can't wait for this one. it's going to be one of the biggest meets in the southeast, if we don't count florida
                          well... i guess i will be the judge of that.. i was at the florida meet and it was kicking... i will be there for sure... should have both CB's good to go for the meet.

Originally posted by Devergote
                          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
                            well... i guess i will be the judge of that.. i was at the florida meet and it was kicking... i will be there for sure... should have both CB's good to go for the meet.
                            You better, dont make me come up there lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                              You better, dont make me come up there lol

LOL... you might have to .. hehehe.. if you want too.. i might need some help putting on the new suspension. It would just get done faster. I am just going to use the ball joints off the old wagon and put on the new wagon. And then take the spindles off the parts wagon and get new bearing put in them and switch them over to the sedan .. BIGGER BRAKES... LOL . I am going to pull-a-part tomorrow to get a few things ... then hopefully Wednesday will be tear down day for the sedan maybe...... going to be getting ready to put all my JDM goodies on. LOL. Blackhousing and yellow highs the 1 pieces tonight.

Originally posted by Devergote
                              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Well, unfortunately Ruffian just had an accident yesterday. The wagon is down. And looking at the damage may be totaled.
                                that sucks man. i hate it for him. i hope he stays with the accord if his isn't saveable. later.

Comment

Working...
                                X