No announcement yet.

Ga meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah, everyone just randomly passed each other every now and then. You going to bring the wagon or the sedan?
    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
      heheh.. all you guys with H22's... but i got the one in a WAGON !! LOL. hey nick.. you need to holla at Bryant to see what day he is coming over to do the swap and you can come and help.. LOL..

Damn three swaps to do this month and next ... LOL.
      As long as it is on a thursday or a saturday im in, otherwise, ill be at work.

Comment

Originally posted by whatever210
        90cb7sleeper did you get your h22 running yet. i just read your thread build. very nine. you went throu the exact thing i did. h23 head swap but i put a 75 shot of nitrous to mine then i got and h22. nice car. is it going to make an apperance at the meet.

Hopefully if it holds up. Its only got 100 miles on it right now. I have been driving it for the past three days. just got my rear disc brakes on tonight also.

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
          nah, everyone just randomly passed each other every now and then. You going to bring the wagon or the sedan?
          BOTH.. hopefully.. hehehe

Originally posted by 90CB7Sleeper
          As long as it is on a thursday or a saturday im in, otherwise, ill be at work.
          he said he was coming on a thursday.. so there.. i don't know which Thursday but one of these coming up.

Also i should have the wiring redone in the wagon by the meet or by this weekend.

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

hey guys check first post i edited i hope u all agree

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7xChun
              hey guys check first post i edited i hope u all agree
              im down for any date. which one though both are good events. lets all go to both
              -Xavier

Comment

So now there has been a change? So no March 9th? just the 1st and the 27th?
                My CB For Sale

Comment

i liked march 9th because its sunday and people have to still work sat. and the 27th falls on a wed. nobody will be able to make that. i work during the week and so do most people and sat is no good for me. i think we should keep it march 9th like everyone thougth it was gunna be. everyone pretty much made plans for march 9th i believe.

Comment

Yeah, Everyone that i informed about the meet knows its on march 9th. If it is any other day than a sunday, i cant make it.

Comment

so we have to settle this now. change the fist page to
                      varsity in atlanta
                      march 9th at 2:00 pm or if anybody has any other time. but thats what i said from the begining.

Comment

I will be at the varsity on the 9th, so hopefully there is a meet.
                        Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                        01-01-2019

Comment

I told some people already about it being on the 9th and some already said they're coming. I can make it on the 1st but I won't be in the ATL until late that evening since I get off work @ 4pm and I'm not too far away.
                          [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by bjaccord
                            I will be at the varsity on the 9th, so hopefully there is a meet.
                            ditto.

keep it on sunday the 9th @ 2 p.m. later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

okay so we need to change the first page.

Varstiy in Atlanta
                              Sunday March 9th
                              2:00 pm

ps im still going the 9th

Comment

If its on March 9th I won't be able to make that, I'll be at a concert (church related). I'd rather have it on a Saturday than sunday, maybe it's just me but hey whateva

Originally posted by Juice21
                                thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                                Originally posted by GameChewer
                                Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Working...
                                X