• Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the head count so far?
    -Xavier

Comment

Originally posted by 90_cb7
      whats the head count so far?
      not sure, but it's like 20-25 people that say they want to come.

i could edit the 1st post with a list, but maybe Cb7xChun will do it. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Count me in. Chances are I'll be there. I haven't worked a weekend since Christmas. So, it'll probably be all good.

I'll bring a CD5 and a H22 CB7 along.

....and I suppose our girlfriends.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

What other h22 cb7 do you speak off josh???

Comment

A buddy of mine. His name is Andrew. I know he looks at this forum all the time, I don't know if he's a member though. He just got his H22 running a few days ago. He's going to be putting my exhaust on my CB on 2/13 cause he works at Firestone = Lift.

He's got a white 92 Coupe. Black sedan trunk. Red/clear tails. Blacked out headlights. "I love my CB7" sticker.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Well Fack.... i didnt know that... Two white h22 cb7s in chatt town, who both work at tire places, who would have thunk it.

Comment

When I see him Wednesday I'll see if he's actually a member on here and I'll tell him about the meet.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

good to see that im not going to be the only h22 cb up there.

Comment

Originally posted by whatever210
                    good to see that im not going to be the only h22 cb up there.

Yeah. One more person to rub it in my face

Just kiddin bro! Lookin forward to seein all yall!

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

^ by the way your headlights look realy clean.

Comment

90cb7sleeper did you get your h22 running yet. i just read your thread build. very nine. you went throu the exact thing i did. h23 head swap but i put a 75 shot of nitrous to mine then i got and h22. nice car. is it going to make an apperance at the meet.

Comment

Since it seems it's not limited to cb7's anymore, I informed a couple of civic folks from AL and GA to see if they were interested in joining in. Haven't gotten a reply since I just posted it but yeah, just doing alittle something to make this meet even bigger
                          [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

heheh.. all you guys with H22's... but i got the one in a WAGON !! LOL. hey nick.. you need to holla at Bryant to see what day he is coming over to do the swap and you can come and help.. LOL..

Damn three swaps to do this month and next ... LOL.

Originally posted by Devergote
                            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

I'm going to be the slowest one at the meet Hopefully that will all change before this year is over with
                              [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

dont worry bro we won't leave you behind.. hehehe.. it will be just like the last meet.. no one really got left behind..

Originally posted by Devergote
                                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X