X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

THATS IT GUYS!! I hope you enjoy them it was nice meeting you guys, hopefully NEXT TIME there's a meet I can be there in my CB too!! Hints to Jacob LMAO!

Comment

I'm being lazy right now so if someone wants to rotate those pictures for me haha thanks bae!!

Reporting out.. !
        Last edited by breeziebabyyy; 01-30-2008, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
          bout time you got on... hopefully we can put you in your own cb instead of riding bitch... LOL. but it was good to have you there.

You forget that i also had to get 30 posts to get out of 'beginner' status. Haha, but another meet would be awesome
          -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
          if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
          Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

Whos that on the wall??? lmao, that picture turned out better than i thought it would....

Comment

Ya it turned out better than I thought to considering I was in a rush because of those ppl having to get to a "wedding" lol. None of these pictures have been touched with PS, I just uploaded them and put them up. As soon as I signed on EVERYBODY was like hurry up lmao

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy
                Ya it turned out better than I thought to considering I was in a rush because of those ppl having to get to a "wedding" lol. None of these pictures have been touched with PS, I just uploaded them and put them up. As soon as I signed on EVERYBODY was like hurry up lmao
                We wanted some pictures!!!
                -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
                if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
                I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
                Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

so did you all go up the mountain? some of those pictures look like the little parking areas on the side of the mountain. We had to go up them and back down when we were there in Aug. cause thats where me and my wife got married
                  Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                  Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                  JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

yes.. we went all the way up to the ski resort and turned around.

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

yes.. we went all the way up to the ski resort and turned around.
                      ah ok i knew it looked familiar
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

It was fun guys, Thanks for showing us around up there!!!!

Cant wait till the next FL meet, we will be planning now to save up money to go

Nicole
                        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Video camera connected to brake pedal

ok.. here is another vid... but i think it got cut short or it cut off right before we stopped because dude in the white cb slammed on his breaks !!
                          My brake pedal is connected to the video camera? That wasn't completely my fault either...it was unexpected stop to the left and I was in the right lane. Must say...it was fun...gotta do it again!
                          Speaking of sigs... aRaKNiD, yours takes up more than my entire screen. Shrink it, or I will.

Comment

Working...
                          X