No announcement yet.

Jan 26, Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/Sevierville, TN Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh time for some pics, i have been running around everywhere since i got home getting ready new job....

Friday night clean up

Rollin Up I-75

The amount of gas i used from chattanooga to knoxville, GOD I LOVE CB7'S

At wally world...

Yeah man, mine is the one with the cool jdm lightzors..... lmao. (that is not me)

*continues uploading*

Comment

Damn, those came out good. Didn't know you took some on the way there. What was the paint stuff called that you use on the grill *forgot*
      [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
        What was the paint stuff called that you use on the grill *forgot*
        Its duplicolor import auto spray, every autoparts store has it, just find out the name of your paint color and look on the caps until you find that color...

Comment

well.. here is a video of the different headlights ppl got in the cars... its kinda funny because it goes from the brightest to the worst... we didn't plan it that way either.. enjoy.. i got one more coming..

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

cool pics.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

...This was right before his VTAK kicked in...

Comment

haha, sorry everyone, I meant, "anywho, great pics "
                My Black "H"
                AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper

...This was right before his VTAK kicked in...
                  haha thanks nic...and thanks for hookin it up i never knew i had that nasty vtak haha
                  Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

"blue, blue, yellow, dim, yours aren't even on"

Comment

ok.. here is another vid... but i think it got cut short or it cut off right before we stopped because dude in the white cb slammed on his breaks !!

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

damnit..i'm the only one that didnt get in the vid..y'all had to stick my in the front didnt u
                        Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

yeah well .. you the one kept speeding off always.. LOL.. i wanted to take a vid of me doing a flyby on everybody but you decided to stop and get a photo opp !!

Comment

I didn't know what was going on until I saw her hanging out the window with the camera. Didn't Nic take a few vids?

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
                              yeah well .. you the one kept speeding off always.. LOL.. i wanted to take a vid of me doing a flyby on everybody but you decided to stop and get a photo opp !!
                              well i'm sorry...and then we had like 2 people miss it lol...it was a good photo opp and u know it
                              Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
                                I didn't know what was going on until I saw her hanging out the window with the camera. Didn't Nic take a few vids?
                                I took some, but none turned out, keanna is the one with the bad ass vids, hurry the fuck up with the vids already!!!! lmao, i keed

Comment

Working...
                                X