Jan 26, Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/Sevierville, TN Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
    We will have a little meet on friday in Nashville. Exactly 48 hours from right now 9:30 we will be headed out of Overland Park, KS. to Nashville TN

I have been doing laundry all day and shit. I am excited.

can you tell....yeah I thought you could

Man oh Man.........I have a lot of shit to do between now and then

Nicole
    HAHA aww you can't wait to see me I love you too Nicole

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy
      HAHA aww you can't wait to see me I love you too Nicole

DAMN RIGHT....I love you too Keanna. Are you excited to meet Luis??? I am excited to spend the whole fuckin week with him all to MYSELF

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

HE IS MINE ... during the day !! LOL..

Originally posted by Devergote
        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

NOOOOOOOO HE'S MINEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

Originally posted by Juice21
          thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
          Originally posted by GameChewer
          Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

dayum y'all some fighters lol....now y'all gots to show the k-town guy some love lol jk
            Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
              Still planning on stopping in chattanooga for the night?
              Yeah, I'll be there friday night. Probably find some cheap hotel just to shower in before the meet.
              [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

cool, send me a pm with your cell number so we can meet up or something before we roll out....

Side note* anyone up for hitting up the knoxville pullapart????????

Nicole.....

DONT FORGET THAT BUMPER!!!! lmao j/p

Comment

I wont forget. We are swapping the black one with the green one tomorrow afternoon. And Putting everything in the car when he gets off work at 2, so we dont have to do anything when he gets off work tomorrow night at 9. We can just head out.

I am getting exausted though, trying to get everything together, and do laundry, and pack and shit

But I am still excited

If you get onlinelater, Nic, Call me and tell me to get online, or text me.

Nicole

Nicole
                  MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Anybody that's actually stopping in chattanooga or staying the night. Hit me up. I can't go up to Knoxville Saturday because one of our employees decided to quit so I'm having to pick up his Saturdays until we find someone else.

(615) 479 - 1346

Yeah, it's a Nashville area code. I moved down here a year ago and just haven't felt the need to change it, yet.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Better yet!!! Just cancel the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/Knoxville/whatever other town meet and just have the meet in Chattanooga!!!

Clear weather from Friday-Sunday. And moderately decent temps, compared to the past couple weeks.

2 hours from Knoxville via I-75S
                      2 hours from Nashville via I-24E
                      2 hours from Atlanta via I-75N
                      2 hours from Huntsville via (some interstate)
                      Last edited by JoshM; 01-24-2008, 02:57 PM.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

the weather aint gonna be bad here..its gonna be in the 40's plus we've already set the place and time and everything...
                        Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

dang. I was hoping my persuasion would work. Maybe I can sneak up there for the day.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

sorry you can't make it.. but try to though.. it should be a decent turn out..

oh and by the way guys... i am picking up a wagon while up there for the meet.. !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
                            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

How much for the wagon jacob?

Tomorrow is gonna be busy. Gotta fix one of my lug studs since one broke off, change the oil and pay cell phonebill.
                              [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
                                sorry you can't make it.. but try to though.. it should be a decent turn out..

oh and by the way guys... i am picking up a wagon while up there for the meet.. !!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!! does it have a spark plug cover?

Comment

Working...
                                X