X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course i'll be there cant wait
    Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

We are going to try to get Keanna's new coupe running, and hopefully she can learn to drive the stick before we head out on sat morning

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

geee thats quick to learn how to drive a stick...... fastlearner?????
        Members Ride sold...
        I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18
          geee thats quick to learn how to drive a stick...... fastlearner?????
          L hopefully she is a fast learner, and can figure it out in a day, it only took me a couple times to figure out how to do it. But that was me

Nicole
          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
            L hopefully she is a fast learner, and can figure it out in a day, it only took me a couple times to figure out how to do it. But that was me
            lol we hope she gets it...there's gonna be nothin but sittin in traffic one we hit g-burg lol
            Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

i am still in on going !! hope to see everybody there next week.

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
                i am still in on going !! hope to see everybody there next week.
                YAY!!!

Oh and we are leaving wed night, to head out there. We are very excited to meet everyone a week from today

Nicole
                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

what hotel is everyone staying at if they are staying in a hotel? I am looking at the mountain melodies hotel, for a king room its $32 a night, which is really cheap.

Nicole

Nicole
                  MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                    what hotel is everyone staying at if they are staying in a hotel? I am looking at the mountain melodies hotel, for a king room its $32 a night, which is really cheap.

Nicole
                    i shall sleep...IN MY BED!!!! haha....
                    Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

you sleep in your bed... but we might have a hotel party .. HEHEHEHe.. and we won't be sleeping ALONE either ... and we will get free breakfast !!

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

you sleep in your bed... but we might have a hotel party .. HEHEHEHe.. and we won't be sleeping ALONE either ... and we will get free breakfast !!

fuck yea a hotel party. fuckin drink and then go swimming and hell no I am not sleeping alone,

Nicole
                        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

hmm well lets see..i have a girlfriend who stays w/ me a lot so i aint sleepin alone..we have a pool...and a shit load of booze...and free food cause i live at home HAHA..so its a win win for me lol...nah if y'all have a party count me in
                          Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

dunno just yet... we want to go to a club at night but just don't know where to go and stuff like that.. probably have to get together on this stuff at the meet unless you have some in mind for us outta-towners. i think me and nicole and maybe a coupe others are going to stay the night in Pigeon Forge.

Comment

dunno just yet... we want to go to a club at night but just don't know where to go and stuff like that.. probably have to get together on this stuff at the meet unless you have some in mind for us outta-towners. i think me and nicole and maybe a coupe others are going to stay the night in Pigeon Forge.
                              aight that sounds cool...well all the clubs pretty much are mainly in knoxville thats where everyone around comes...which its not maybe a 20 min drive to knox and then depending on what club y'all pic we'll go from there..i guess we can just figure it out saturday. just holla at me when we all meet up and we'll figure it out
                              Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

ok.. well here is a list of ppl i know for sure are going.. update the list as needed.

1. 92accordbl
                                2. tn_accords
                                3. hondaccordgrl
                                4. 90Cb7sleeper
                                5. AG17CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X