• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the new job sleeper

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
    thats a long drive..

hope ya'll have a great turn out
    I'm going and I'm not even from Tennessee. I wanted to see your cb in person.
    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl
      i'll be there for sure hell i'm one of the ones with the idea haha...cant wait to see everyone and their cars...i'll meet up w/ ne one that might head through knoxville since all i have to do is get on the interstate and 15 min i'm in severville...PM me if ya wanna meet up before hand or need ne thing..hope to see a big turn out
      Depending on what happens next week, I might go straight to Chattanooga then to Knoxville. I know I'm leaving friday night right after work to TN.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
        Is anyone 21+ that wants to hit the club up with us. NO COUNTRY CLUBS EITHER. Maybe Jacob and Jess?????? Luis wants to go to the club on friday night, and I dont know any 'couples' nor any clubs that arnt the country clubs. He does not like country music.

So let me know
        i'm not 21 but the not a lot of clubs around here are 21 and up most of them are all 18+
        Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl
          i'm not 21 but the not a lot of clubs around here are 21 and up most of them are all 18+

ahhh. well the ones in MO are 21+ and there is 1 club here in ks that is 18+ but most are 21+ around my area. since I am on the state line of ks and mo, I can go to either.

Are you from around Nashville? We are wanting to go on a friday night, somewhere around nashville since we are stopping at Keanna's to fix the coupe. So we will probably stay in a hotel in nashville.

Nicole

Nicole
          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

You can count me out with going to the club friday night. If you go on saturday too, I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
              ahhh. well the ones in MO are 21+ and there is 1 club here in ks that is 18+ but most are 21+ around my area. since I am on the state line of ks and mo, I can go to either.

Are you from around Nashville? We are wanting to go on a friday night, somewhere around nashville since we are stopping at Keanna's to fix the coupe. So we will probably stay in a hotel in nashville.

Nicole
              nah i live in knoxville which is bout 3 hours east of nashville and i'm only like 15 or so min from where the meets gonna be...there's only one club around here thats 21 and up the rest are 18 and even the one thats 21 has an 18 and up on sundays..they changed there stuff once TN passed the "its illegal to smoke in places" law so its all bull...i cant think of ne clubs that i know of that are up in that area..all the clubs are actually in knoxville but there are some in nashville and one i know of in murfreesboro which aint that far outside of nashville..but if y'all wanna go club saturday nights around knox are pretty good
              Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

alright cool, lets also go on sat night, when the whole cb7 gang will be there. for all you youngins who cant get into a 21+

but yea, the hubby and I may go to one by ourself on friday night, and then with the cb gang on sat night out there. A little change up I'd say.

Just remember my car at the meet, and come talk to me, and we will talk with everyone there to see if everyone wants to hit up dinner and a club.

Nicole
                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Dinner sounds nice. Nothing like filling up a resturant parking lot with cb7's. How big is knoxville? I'm starting to think I might just head straight there and see what happens

Comment

any one coming through the chattanooga area and wants to meet and ride up, shoot me a pm... we can pick up people along the way too...

Comment

aight i'll remember ur car lol...and knox its pretty good size different parts have different stuff to do..west knoxville has a little more to do and a few more clubs the downtown which is close to where i live but we'll all figure it out. there's plenty of food places all the way through pigeon forge/severville...fill it up w/ all CB's haha
                      Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Just got me some new tires all the way around and a new tire on my extra rim so we are good to go woot woot. paid out my ass on those, but its all good oh they are 215/40/17's

Nicole
                        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

man i am hopin i get to meet up with everyone it all depends on work and everything .... plus my boss is hatin on my car because im in the process of fixing it where a person hit me. but he has had a cb before with an h22 and is thinkin about doing it again.... maybe hell let me off ..... i need a true break ....
                          Members Ride sold...
                          I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

so how many people FOR SURE are going?????

Me and the hub

who else

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

I'm in. Pretty much just taking it easy until next friday.

Comment

ill be there...

Comment

Working...
                                X