No announcement yet.

Jan 26, Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/Sevierville, TN Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry nic.... no cover according to the pictures...

hoping to offer 1200-1500 ... hopefully he is willing to negociate.... and wants it gone pretty bad. He wants 1800 for it .. but it got broken into since his offer so i think i can talk him down some more. We will see on Sunday.. since that is when we agreed to meet.

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

I was planning on leaving sunday. Got any pics of it?
      [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
        sorry nic.... no cover according to the pictures...

hoping to offer 1200-1500 ... hopefully he is willing to negociate.... and wants it gone pretty bad. He wants 1800 for it .. but it got broken into since his offer so i think i can talk him down some more. We will see on Sunday.. since that is when we agreed to meet.
        damn.... lol its cool, if you buy it this weekend this means jesse will have to come wont she.

Comment

Alright here's the plan.. for the ones that are meeting in the Nashville area and heading out saturday we are going to leave @ 9:00am that morning. We will meet @ the Exxon gas station beside LP Field. If you have any questions call me.. 615-613-1470 I can't wait to see you guys!!

Originally posted by Juice21
          thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
          Originally posted by GameChewer
          Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

are we still having this friday meet tonight??? for the people who cant come tomorrow. I know Keanna, Jacob, and me and my husband are all meeting up tonight, anyone else?

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

dang y'all lucky get to have a little "pre meet" before the actual one lol...well while y'all do that i get to work..damnit..but i'm off tomorrow cant wait to see everyone
              Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

well.. i guess i am heading out in about 10 min for Nashville.. so see you guys Sat at the meet. hope we have a good turn out.. looking for at least 10-15 cb's to be there.. so come on and spread the word one last time..

Originally posted by Devergote
                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

i just wanna say im soooo sorry to everyone i wanted to come out tonight but i just on and its 10. and i am already through a 6 pack. i really need to find a way to forward this site to my phone. i cant even begin to tell everyone how sorry i am about not makin to the nashville part tonight. i feel like such an ass. i would say i need another job but the truth is i love my job tooooo much......
                  Members Ride sold...
                  I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

well hope everyone has fun at the nashville meet tonight...cant wait to see everyone tomorrow..have a safe drive and a good nights sleep
                    Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

AG17CB7 (anthony) is here at my house, gonna clean out my car real fast, we should be leaving chattanooga at 10 a.m.

Hope to see many cb7's there!!!!

Comment

HEYYYYYYY it's Keanna and Nicole guys!! We are getting ready and we will be leaving @ 8:30 to head over to the exxon gas station beside LP Field if anyone is meeting us there. We will be seeing you guys in Knoxville soon!! Oh and IF you don't see is in enough time haha call me 615-613-1470. PEACE AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP GUYS!!!!!

Originally posted by Juice21
                        thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                        Originally posted by GameChewer
                        Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                          AG17CB7 (anthony) is here at my house, gonna clean out my car real fast, we should be leaving chattanooga at 10 a.m.

Hope to see many cb7's there!!!!
                          Another person makes it to the middle of nowhere, lol.
                          Hit some serious mountain roads for me.
                          Gary A.K.A. Carter
                          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                            Another person makes it to the middle of nowhere, lol.
                            Hit some serious mountain roads for me.
                            We are here, im sitting in the bp parking lot close the the walmart, if anyone is already here, hit me up

423-443-8421

Comment

sup people ... I just got off the phone with Tn_Accords and he wanted me to post up that they are up there and if anyone else is coming they are waiting ... if you need to get ahold of them his cell number is 9314344174 ... unfortantly due to work and my car being busted for the time i couldnt make it ... but the next meet i should be rolling.

Comment

so how many made it?
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X