Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im hoping i will be able to make, but ill be in the grey accord if i do

Comment

My hubby and I will both be there. In my cord. We are both so excited. BUT we are thinking of heading to the coast after the meet. We dont know our way there. But if someone is coming from SC or somthing that we can follow that would be great. Let us know, otherwise we will just mapquest it. We want to get in the ocean together (hoping its nice and we wont freeze ourselves )

nicole

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

I was planning on making it but my engine went boom and i wont be able to order a new one till like the week after that.

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
          I was planning on making it but my engine went boom and i wont be able to order a new one till like the week after that.
          FREAKN A!! I wanted to see your coupe lol!

Originally posted by Juice21
          thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
          Originally posted by GameChewer
          Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
            My hubby and I will both be there. In my cord. We are both so excited. BUT we are thinking of heading to the coast after the meet. We dont know our way there. But if someone is coming from SC or somthing that we can follow that would be great. Let us know, otherwise we will just mapquest it. We want to get in the ocean together (hoping its nice and we wont freeze ourselves )

nicole
            It would be freezing. You can take Interstate 40 all the way to Wilmington, NC.

I do not think I will be able to make this meet. Considering tuition kinda hit me hard this semester I do not think I can afford to take a Saturday off work, considering that is when I make most of my money for the week.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Shut up bitch, if i can come then you can... lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                Shut up bitch, if i can come then you can... lol
                LMAO that's harsh haha

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08
                  I can't be there. My sister is getting married that day.

Fuckers.

-Jordan
                  Tell your sister I said congratulations!!

Comment

Unless something drastic happens, sleeper will be in attendance...

Comment

Unless something drastic happens, sleeper will be in attendance...

the white one, or this one in your sig?

Nicole
                      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

well i am still in for sure.. gonna see if i can't get a couple more to go .. seeing i have to fix them first. LOL.

Originally posted by Devergote
                        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                          the white one, or this one in your sig?

Thats still up in the air, i still have a couple electrical gremlins to work out on that car, but it runs.... ill have to borrow the ex wheels from the grey car if i drive, i refuse to drive to a meet on hubcaps... lol

Comment

i refuse to drive to a meet on hubcaps..
                            i don't blame you. i was thinking about riding without mine on since one of them is broken. it's about that time to start saving up for some decent coilovers and rims anyway
                            [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Thats still up in the air, i still have a couple electrical gremlins to work out on that car, but it runs.... ill have to borrow the ex wheels from the grey car if i drive, i refuse to drive to a meet on hubcaps... lol
                              hurry up and get the white one figured out. I want to see it in person. And I think I'm going to keep the gsquare grill not sure though, Ill bring both with me. Im getting excited. a week and a half or so.

Nicole

Nicole
                              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
                                i don't blame you. i was thinking about riding without mine on since one of them is broken. it's about that time to start saving up for some decent coilovers and rims anyway
                                Don't do that. I rode all the way to Chattanooga last summer on steelies with no hubcaps because I was repainting my wheels and I was too damn lazy to get off my ass and do it. So I rolled like 2 months on steelies with no hubcaps because I did not have the lugnuts that hold the caps on.
                                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                                X