• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan 26, Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/Sevierville, TN Meet

Originally posted by aRaKNiD from Beginner off topic section
    WHAT: East TN/West NC meet
    WHERE: Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, TN
    MEETING SPOT: Wal-Mart (Sevierville, TN....look for the CBs off to theirselves)
    WHEN: January 26
    TIME: 2PM
    Eats: We shall decide upon this when people start gettin hungry.

Ok...above is how it's goin down. I've seen a few people say they were coming so I'm not really going to try to keep a tally of who's coming and who is not. I'm satisfied that there will be more than just 2 show, so...if you're coming, GREAT! If there are any questions PM myself or 92accordbl. Glad to see such a response from all of you. For those travelling from out of this area...have a safe trip and we'll be looking forward to seeing ya there.

As of today, all the above information is set in stone!

Now, one thing I've thought about is the time. I shall be there by 2pm EST perhaps earlier, but no promises. I figure we probably will hang out there for 30 mins to an hour just to be sure and give everyone time to show up. Looking forward to this! I'm sure that if it's a decent turn out, this won't be the last that I try to get set up around here. Really...if we can get a good turn out in the dead of winter...we'll have it bangin come summer time! Again, thanks to all who've showed interest and if you're one of those who can't make it. Don't fret...there will be more! Take care you guys. See you in Sevierville!!!!
    The original discussion can be found here.

Be there!
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Originally posted by The G-Man

Be there!

Or be square.

and nobody wants to be a square...

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i'm there for sure.. probably going to be staying the weekend there too !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Man, wish I could go...eh oh well
        My Black "H"
        AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

Originally posted by ex_style90
          Man, wish I could go...eh oh well
          you gonna leave me hangin' man? what's up with that? i'll go to rep AL....granted i don't get lost
          [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Ill be there granted the g-man comes lol

Comment

ill probably be there, and you know, theres a strip here in SC that i can get us into for free.
              Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
              Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
              Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
              Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
              Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

I can't be there. My sister is getting married that day.

Fuckers.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

i have work and then class all day that day..damn
                  -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                  -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                  -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                  -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

hopefully have my car running again by the 26th
                    -Xavier

Comment

Good then i will be able to pick those springs up from you then lol

Comment

Is there anyone from Chattanooga or near that region that's going?

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
                          Is there anyone from Chattanooga or near that region that's going?
                          I am from Chattanooga area and I am most likely going, pending my new job and when i will have to start, should know something soon... but if i stay at my current job, then i will definately go b/c i have already put in for that weekend.

Are you wanting to get a caravan going?

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                            I am from Chattanooga area and I am most likely going, pending my new job and when i will have to start, should know something soon... but if i stay at my current job, then i will definately go b/c i have already put in for that weekend.

Are you wanting to get a caravan going?
                            Yeah. I'm not too familiar with the Tennessee area. It'll be nice to be rolling with someone to the meet that knows where to go.

Comment

its relatively easy to find, get on 59 going towards chattanooga, come to the 75 split in chattanooga and take north towards knoxville, go through knoxville and find the sevierville exit, get off it and take a right i believe, then the walmart is on the right... i think that is right...

Comment

Working...
                              X