Attn: Those who live in South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn: Those who live in South Carolina

Thanks to uncle sam, I will be in Ft. Jackson, SC from August 21 until October 26 for obc. I just got home from Ft. Sill and didnt have my car there, but plan on driving to SC.
    Thus, if anyone is near there or whatever you should let me know and we can meet up and have a photo shoot or something. word up.
    Holla.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

i will be at hilton head sc on the 31-2. Iono if that is close or not but i am driving my car up there if you want to meet up that would be awesome.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

hilton head is close to me, haha.

Comment

ok well sam if you and jose and ralphie and anybody want to meet up that weekend let me know.

this is nick grumpys93

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

WHat weekend i might be down?

HAHAh you guise thought you could plan a meet without me but i watch what goes on around here

jk lol!

Comment

im up for meeting some people around here, it doesnt even have to be a big meet or anything. I'm here til the 26th of OCT so holla at me.
            aim=mrrobertshimself

Comment

well if you wanna set something up im down wit it jsut let me know atleast a week in advance and prefrebly a saturday because im a highschool student and work part time

Comment

Lets set some shit up. I am sure I can convince some other people to go down to the Columbia area.
                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

how far is ft jackson from hilton head?
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

couple hours, ft jackson is pretty much right outside of columbia, which is middle of the state area. if anything is ever organized, it will have to be on a sat evening or a sunday thanks to us having 6 days of class a week

Comment

sunday would be best for me and maybe me and you could run. lol j/p my clutch is going
                      ~Nick~

Comment

You guys know I'm stalking around Columbia and turbowagon94 to have a new toy since the last time you saw me Grumpy if you come here i have a place you can crash
                        Out in the driveway building something

Comment

is there a certain place to meet? and if possible on a sunday if it will work for everybody

Comment

i am going up there for my moms birthday we are going to hilton head. We are crashing at a 5 star hotel off the beach. But if we stay past sunday i may take you up on your offer. Ill let you know jody. Hey pm you number i don't think i have it
                            ~Nick~

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                              Lets set some shit up. I am sure I can convince some other people to go down to the Columbia area.
                              I am down wit cha G-Man.......NC representing.....

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Working...
                              X